PDA

View Full Version : Great day for MAGAZINES!!!!!

ccstampin12
05-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Hey, girlfriends....
As you may know, I've been looking everywhere for the current issue of "Just Cards" as I'm pretty sure Sherri and others have cards in it.
Well....just happened to notice it at ACM's today!!! Also, a new issue of "Scrap and Stamp" and a PaperCrafts publication that is all gift ideas. ALSO, "Cloth, Paper, Scissors" special edition of Craft Studios.
DH was especially nice today.....bought me a ladybug yard decoration and a lovely card. I hadn't expected anything as he had recently bought me some clothes.....and THEN, he brought out the little green gift bag with the gold bracelet made up of sea shells! WOW!:wubclub:
We went to Staples, ACM's Joanne's and a little tiny craft store nearby. It's been a great day!
Also spoke with all 3 kids today!
Smiling here!:cute:
Joanie

cindi
05-11-2008, 04:47 PM
sounds like a great day!!
enjoy your new goodies
:)

Vintagegal
05-11-2008, 05:00 PM
Awwww.....I'm so happy to hear that you're having a lovely Mother's Day, Joanie. You deserve a super day and with all of the nice gifts you've received!

IMBlessed5
05-11-2008, 06:33 PM
Wow, you hit the jackpot today didn't you!!!

I have one card in the Scrap & Stamp Arts or whatever it's called. I got an email from a friend telling me so I looked at it when I was at Hobby Lobby and found my card but I didn't buy the mag, LOL! That publication doesn't send you a free copy unless you're entering a specific design call. Mine was just in the reader gallery or whatever they call it.

You'll have to give us your recommendations on the mags once you've had a chance to really look through them. :D

allinkdup
05-11-2008, 07:42 PM
Magazines must be on everyones minds this week! I picked up a digital scrappin' mag to see what the hype is about.

Mimi
05-11-2008, 08:09 PM
Hi every one Loobylou put me onto Just cards and i now have a subscriptiion to my door (as it is difficult to source in Australia) I love it i recieved the new issue last week and gave it to Sarah to look through first as i havnt even finished working my way through the last one. There is so many amazing ideas in them. Cant wait for time to look in the new one.

IMBlessed5
05-11-2008, 11:37 PM
Magazines must be on everyones minds this week! I picked up a digital scrappin' mag to see what the hype is about.

watch out Awna, you'll have another addiction before ya know it! ;) Although I've kinda quit doing it - it's quicker than traditional scrapbooking in my opinion but still takes time which I don't have an abundance of. So I pretty much just save my pics on my computer and leave them there, LOL!