PDA

View Full Version : Poor Ethan! and that kitten might be moving in!

Erin K
10-18-2006, 11:57 AM
Ethan has the cold today. He's just pitiful with it, he keeps looking at me like I can fix it. I feel terrible. Stephen seems much better, he slept in till after 11, so I think he's fighting off the cold with sleep. :)

Last night I was telling that cat to go away and Brian said not to shoo it anymore, he feels "inspired" that we should not shoo it and that we should feed it again. :rolleyes: So I fed it, if a kitten is gonna live in the yard I can't have it starving. It slept all night in the bedroom window. I guess we have 3 cats now. :eek:

Whoopsie Daisy!
10-18-2006, 12:01 PM
ya lasted a few days. That is one lucky kitten. It knew you two would cave in eventually! lol!

Poor Ethan. It's just that time of year. Wait until he's in school! He'll be bringing home all kinds of germies. Give that sweet 'lil pumpkin a great big cuddle for me. Being sick is no fun! Not being able to make him feel better is awful. I know.

Hang in there.

Jane

mydogstinks2
10-18-2006, 09:00 PM
I knew the kitty would win!!

Oh poor Ehan and winter has just begun..but I guess you guys don't get much of a winter do you?!?

tojoco
10-18-2006, 09:33 PM
I just read this in a magazine . . . Cats are like potato chips. You can't just have one!:D