PDA

View Full Version : Thank you everyone...

Caboverde1
05-14-2008, 01:56 PM
for your prayers and support. I am going to start grief counseling as im just not doing "ok" with my brothers murder. I appreciate all of your good wishes and im trying to hang in there...thank goodness my husband is still home.

TOnii

cecescraps
05-14-2008, 02:06 PM
Oh, TOnii !! Wish there was something I could do for you and I will not say I understand what you are going through b/c just the thought of it makes me sick. My heart hurts so badly for you right now. Just know that we are here for you and I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope that with the counseling you will be able to handle this awful time in your life. Stay strong and know that we care!!

Big Hugs...

MyRnAbS
05-14-2008, 02:41 PM
:cry2: sending you lots of cyber hugs and prayers your way Tonii!!! :cry2:

Sherry
05-14-2008, 02:45 PM
Hi Tonii,

I sent you out a card - I apologize that it was a little late. We've had the flu in our house for the past week and not a whole lot got done.

Your in my prayers, Tonii. Be well and stay strong.

shuggy
05-14-2008, 03:02 PM
big hug from me...

Christie
05-14-2008, 03:03 PM
I'm so sorry you having to go through all of this right now. The grief counseling sounds like a wonderful idea. Sending you prayers and hugs ((((HUGS))))

flyingflower
05-14-2008, 03:45 PM
oh, what a relief to know dh is still home - I was so afraid that you were alone
Hugs from the other ocean

threefriends91
05-14-2008, 04:43 PM
l'm glad your husband is still home and your going for help..my Prayers are still with you Tonii..l'm lost for words my heart hurts so much for you and your family..Hugs and l'll keep Praying.

pesc
05-14-2008, 06:04 PM
I'm so glad your husband is home with you. It's a least a little confort in what is happening to you! I'll keep praying for you.

spredbirds
05-14-2008, 09:30 PM
Tonii-

((HUGS)) from me too ... we miss you around here and I think of you often and you are in my prayers ... take care!!!

hbpuppy
05-14-2008, 11:15 PM
Hi Tonii. I think that sounds like a good idea. I'm sure it will help just to be able to talk some things through. I think the thing about murder is that family members always want to know "why" but really, there is no reasonable answer and that is what makes things so hard. My mum is going through similar feelings as you right now about her brother. So, I know how hard this must be. I'm so sorry.

mydogstinks2
05-15-2008, 08:31 AM
Tonii I'm so very sorry you have to go through all of this. I hope your counseling helps. I wish I had gone to some 2 years ago when this happened in our family. Just remember we are all here for you too!!

logcabincreations
05-15-2008, 09:19 AM
Thinking of you often and you are certainly in my prayers.