PDA

View Full Version : Got alot done today with my Copics and Trias

GSMom385
05-16-2008, 11:38 PM
Lynn had some minor surgery today so I spend most of my day in a waiting room. I had a wonderful opportunity to play with my markers for the entire day, so I honestly didn't mind waiting on him. It was a great excuse to play hookie from work and still be able to play with my stamp stuff, how cool is that. Oh and btw he is fine, too, I guess I should have mentioned that sooner right. Anyway, I got caught up on every swap I am in with the exception of the Christmas card challenge one, and mailed most of them late afternoon after I got him home. I made a big dent in the Christmas card challenge too, Sheri you would be so proud of me, I just have one more month to go. Maybe I will even get ahead for June and July this weekend. I posted some of my coloring creations in the gallery and will post more when I have time. The internet is really slow moving tonight so I will wait until it is a little more speedy, plus I gotta hit the hay taking the scouts to camp tomorrow for the day, should be fun and good weather we are going Geocaching along the river at camp.

hutchink
05-17-2008, 12:37 AM
WOW that is great that you got to color your day way while waiting for DH in surgery! I can't wait to see what you made! Oh and btw glad to hear Lynn is fine!