PDA

View Full Version : mouse in the house!!

mydogstinks2
05-23-2008, 09:48 AM
We woke up this morning to my Mom calling upstairs. At first I thought she had fallen or something so I jump out of bed, hurt my back doing this! Then I hear her say: "theres a mouse in the living room!"

OK we have 4 cats and 5 dogs, stupid mouse you have no chance here!! My reply: "that is why we have cats!"

OH silly Chris no!!

The cats are just playing with it!! I even saw Chimichanga run from the mouse!! What is wrong with these cats?!? DO they not know they are suppost to hunt this thing not just bat it around a few times.

So I call for DH to come and get this thing. He shot it with the BB gun and threw it away. Then the cats spent the next hour sniffing where it had been.

I am begining to wonder if any of these animals even know that they are in fact animals.

ellie
05-23-2008, 09:51 AM
That is too funny! Never a dull moment at your place!

teabear
05-23-2008, 10:00 AM
What a way to start the day. Funny critters at your place, Chris.

tesschap
05-23-2008, 10:11 AM
How funny! We had a few mice here about a month ago. They seem to have come in through our woodstove chimney. I was freaked out! DH put down those sticky traps and we had them in no time. Bentley wouldn't flinch when he saw one scurry around the kitchen floor!

logcabincreations
05-23-2008, 10:17 AM
goodness! what excitement!

Christie
05-23-2008, 10:28 AM
LOL!!! My dog doesn't know he's a dog