PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Sherry and Everyone

midnitecreations
12-10-2006, 12:07 PM
I am truly humbled that with such great creations in the gallery, that mine was selected to win. It was a lot of fun and I thank Sherry for such a great idea and a fantastic website. As this contest was for a gift giving idea, I would like to give the gift certificate that I won to Brenda, Mary's friend who lost everything. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to seeing lots more inspiring ideas from the very creative ladies on this site.

Thank you very much
renu

lost luggage
12-10-2006, 12:09 PM
Congratulations, Renu! What a thoughtful gesture :) Your tiles are beautiful!!

tojoco
12-10-2006, 12:10 PM
Renu, you truly deserved to win. Your tiles are awesome. It is so very thoughtful of you to pass along the gift certificate to someone who just lost everyone. Three cheers to you!

cindi
12-10-2006, 12:10 PM
how sweet!:notworthy:
You have truly embraced the Christmas sprit!!:nod:
I'm sure your gift will mean soo much.
:)

Whoopsie Daisy!
12-10-2006, 01:01 PM
What a wonderful gesture! I am really touched by your generosity and thoughtfulness.

hugs,
Jane

teabear
12-10-2006, 01:17 PM
Your generosity really touches me this morning! I recently received the set that I bought with the certificate that I won on the Haunted Shack Night. Since it has been sitting here unopened asking to be used, I will follow your lead. I haven't put anything together yet for Brenda, so I'll include the set. Thank you so much for your kindess and inspiration.

Christie
12-10-2006, 01:21 PM
Renu,
How very kind of you to give your prize away to her. You are such a sweet person. May you be repaid with lots of kindness and lots of joy in your life. I'm sure that Brenda will be touched by your kindness.

Erin K
12-10-2006, 02:12 PM
Wow, this is so sweet of you! It actually did bring tears to my eyes. I'm thankful to have such wonderful friends who do these things for people

inkinupstamps
12-10-2006, 02:38 PM
How thoughtful, generous and in the truest spirit of Christmas to donate your certificate to Mary's friend. You've just displayed what Christmas gifts and the Christmas spirit is all about. I'm honoured to "know" you!:nod:

midnitecreations
12-10-2006, 03:12 PM
Your generosity really touches me this morning! I recently received the set that I bought with the certificate that I won on the Haunted Shack Night. Since it has been sitting here unopened asking to be used, I will follow your lead. I haven't put anything together yet for Brenda, so I'll include the set. Thank you so much for your kindess and inspiration.

Wow, Tami. You made me cry. It was very generous of you to give your set to Brenda.

renu

toao
12-10-2006, 04:27 PM
I am very humbled also by the kind and giving nature of others. I just got a message from Renu about passing this along to Ms. Brenda. Then I came here and see this post and that Tami too is sending a gift. You girls are just awesome. Erin K has sent a box of goodies also. Never before have I had a more wonderful group of online friends than this one.

Merry Christmas and God Bless you.

Mary