PDA

View Full Version : Just finished my FIRST book on my summer

cecescraps
05-27-2008, 03:18 PM
reading list and I will be happy to pass it along to someone else if you are interested. It's called "Love the one you're with" and it's by Emily Giffin (she wrote Baby Proof, Something Blue, etc...). It's about what happens when a just married woman randomly runs into her ex and starts having what-if thoughts... ONE THING to note- this is a HARDCOVER book so, it will cost more to mail on to the next person than a paperback but, I just mailed a ton of hardcover books and if you mail them MEDIA rate it's only about 2.50 or so.

iloveflipflops
05-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Hey this sounds good to me. If no one else wants it, I will take it. I have the book (also in hardcover) called 20 Wishes. I think its brand new. Do you want to do an even exchange? I haven't read it yet but plan to next week on my plane ride and as soon as I finish it, i can send it your way. Let me know.

cecescraps
05-27-2008, 04:46 PM
It's yours Sherri and YES, the even exchange sounds great. Twenty Wishes is on my list too so, this works out perfectly!! :)

iloveflipflops
05-27-2008, 05:31 PM
That sounds perfect :). You know my address right? :) lol

tesschap
05-27-2008, 06:32 PM
I read three books this weekend - Sisters by Danielle Steel; The Last Summer (of you and me0 By Ann Brashares; and Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral. I read all four of Ann Brashares "Traveling Pants" books in Florida so that makes SEVEN books that I have read in the month of May! It's feast or famine for me when it comes to reading. I need to finish a book once I start it so I only read on vacation or when we're on the boat. I'm waiting for 20 Wishes to come out in paperback and then I will read it.

Anyone else have any new book suggestions lately?

cecescraps
05-27-2008, 06:40 PM
You know my address right? lol UUUUUUmmmmmmmmm... YEP!! Almost by heart I think. :)

cecescraps
05-27-2008, 06:49 PM
Anyone else have any new book suggestions lately?[/QUOTE]

Teresa, Have you read any books by Stephenie Meyer (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse)?? They were all the rage w/ teenaged girls and then, we parents and teachers found out that they are really good books. She has a new one out for "Adults" called The Host but, it's sold out everywhere I've looked. I'm currently reading The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory. It was made into a movie (Scarlett Johansen maybe) but, it sorta flopped and I usually like the book so much better than the movie. Anyway, it's my book club selection for this month so, I sorta have to read it. :)

iloveflipflops
05-27-2008, 08:25 PM
I bought Sisters too by D. Steele! So that is in my pile to read.

tesschap
05-27-2008, 08:51 PM
I bought Sisters too by D. Steele! So that is in my pile to read.

It's a great book. I couldn't put it down once I started it. I used to read D. Steel and have ventured to other authors. It was the first book of hers I have read in years and I loved it!