PDA

View Full Version : starting a new diet!

kimmyqtgirl
05-27-2008, 08:34 PM
Well, I decided it's time! I am starting a diet - I hate that word - this Thursday. I don't know if anyone is familiar with Isagenix, but it worked wonderfully for my MIL so I am giving it a try.

You start with an 11 day cleanse that is supposed to clean out all the toxins in your body. I was nervous the word cleanse meant I would be spending most of the day in the bathroom, but my MIL swears that's not the case. She said after the first few days she felt like a new person. She was sleeping better, waking up refreshed, not hungry or craving sweets/junk, more energy, and losing weight and inches.

So I am giving it a try! I think I will miss my coffee - they ask that you cut back on caffine to help cleanse your body. I just hope it makes me feel better. I don't sleep well so I always feel tired what a blessing if this helps with all of that. Wish me luck!

Fief14
05-27-2008, 08:44 PM
Wishing you tons of luck! Keep us posted on your progress AND your energy levels!

You can do it!! You can do it!! You can do it!!

iloveflipflops
05-27-2008, 08:44 PM
Go Kimmy Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimmyqtgirl
05-27-2008, 08:53 PM
Wow can I get you girls recorded so I can play your "cheers" to keep me going? ha ha ha... I am pretty excited.

dreis1
05-27-2008, 08:55 PM
You go girl. I am in my 3rd week of Weight Watchers and its working. You can do this. Keep us posted. Glinda

Spartymom
05-27-2008, 09:12 PM
Oh Kimmy, I wish you luck. You are perfect just the way you are.

cecescraps
05-27-2008, 09:15 PM
Go Kimmy Go!! Anytime you need a cheer.. just let us know!!

directmailscrapper
05-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Kimmy -- keep us posted. Maybe I'll join you!

craft a latte
05-27-2008, 09:46 PM
I started one today too. I'll cheer you on Kimmy. I bought the Lindora Clinic book and I'm going to give it a try. No carbs, sugar, fruit, or veggies for 3 days. Just protein. It's only 6:45 pm so I think the hardest part is going to be going to bed feeling a little bit hungry. I'm excited about getting started.

Sabrina

tesschap
05-27-2008, 09:51 PM
Good luck to you and all of you Shackies that are actively trying to tackle weight loss. I really need to do something but I'm not sure what yet ... good luck and keep us updated on your progress.

kimmyqtgirl
05-27-2008, 09:57 PM
Sabrina, that one sounds rough to me. I am hoping I don't feel hungry that's where my problem is now. Especially at work! everyone is always bringing in junk to munch on and when I get bored that's what I do.
GOOD LUCK

Suzanne
05-28-2008, 08:12 AM
Good luck with your diet!

I need to do something too. I have about 40 lbs that I really need to get off somehow.