PDA

View Full Version : Men in Trees fans ... did you hear this show is being cancelled???

iloveflipflops
06-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Any other Men in Trees fans out there? I know Traci and I watch it and I just don't know what I am gonna do without my "Jack". OMG - he is sooooo cute and I love him even better than McDreamy!!!!

Traci and I both emailed the executives BEGGING them not to cancel the show. We have no idea if it will work but hey if enough people do it, maybe they will reconsider.

It is such a great show and I literally laugh out loud when I watch it sometimes. I cant' say that about that many tv shows now-a-days.....

And here is "my" Jack, in case you don't know who I am talking about.

Oooooh la la :)

cindi
06-01-2008, 11:51 AM
I love this show!! and your right about Jack.. he's a cutie!
oh darn I really loved this show
:sad:

MidwestStamper
06-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Yes, I've loved this show, but read it was cancelled. I prefer Cash, but Jack is cute too. If you're really passionate about this show, I'm sure that there is a fan based website where they are rallying to save the show.

I know this because MY favorite show has also been cancelled! MOONLIGHT that was on CBS. It's so crazy how a show can win a People's Choice Award for Best New Drama, win it's time slot (ratings) every Friday night, have over 8 Million loyal fans, have a star that been featured in TV Guides Sexiest Stars (Alex O'Loughlin)--and yet STILL get CANCELLED. We are so mad and there are several fan based websites where fans are rallying to save this show.

So just google "Men In Trees Fan Websites" and you'll probably find several!

workin4stamps
06-01-2008, 06:39 PM
I am very sad about Men In Trees......

Boo Hoo!

maxiesmom
06-01-2008, 08:19 PM
Oh dang, I hadn't heard that! I love MIT too. Very sad now. And just when Patrick got his memory back!