PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to MOA this year?

GSMom385
06-01-2008, 12:35 PM
I was just wondering who is going to MOA this year?

Patty
06-01-2008, 12:57 PM
I went last September, and it was great. Are they having another convention there this year? That said, I must say that what made it great for me was the fact that I was with other Shackies. There were a lot of classes--most of which I did not take. The ones I did take were "ok". The mall is beautiful, and I really don't mean to be a snob, but it is the same stores we have in other malls--the classes were very spread out, and it was A LOT of walking. We all seemed to decide that the best part was being together and stamping and talking--meeting, sharing, laughing etc. This year Chris aka "My Dog Stinks" and Chelsea "SPredbirds" were generous enough to organize that for us in Indiana. We booked rooms, chipped in for a conference room and we all just "bonded'. We had a ball--We're talking about another one in 09. I don't mean to be negative about last year, it's just my opinion--glad I saw the mall--not sorry I went, but this year in Indiana was so much better--we're learning--and it just gets better. Yes, I'm still interested in anything the Shackies do together--wherever it is--and I hope to meet you at the next one--Patty

spredbirds
06-01-2008, 01:19 PM
Cindy-

I think I am going to go again this year. I love this event ... last year was special with all of the Shackies there ... but I didn't get to enjoy it as much with my yucky rash and just wasn't feeling good.

iloveflipflops
06-01-2008, 01:22 PM
I am not able to go this year.

workin4stamps
06-01-2008, 03:08 PM
I am not going because I already have my quota for trips planned this year.....

:-(

shuggy
06-01-2008, 03:23 PM
not me. but i'm sure it would be a blast!

GrammaStamper
06-01-2008, 03:32 PM
sorry, not me, either because we'll be moving and that's expensive enough. but, i am going to Shackapaloosa '09!

ccstampin12
06-01-2008, 04:52 PM
I doubt I'll be going...but that's what we said last year!
LOL
I don't know what I'll be doing for a Shack Fix this year!
Joanie

MidwestStamper
06-01-2008, 06:12 PM
Since I live here--I'll probably check it out again--I had fun just wandering the halls to see what I could do for free! I didn't take any classes last year but I'll look at what's offered this year.

I'd be glad to meet up with whoever comes this year! Either we could do an evening at my church again, or just go out for lunch to gab!

workin4stamps
06-01-2008, 06:47 PM
I'd be glad to meet up with whoever comes this year! Either we could do an evening at my church again, or just go out for lunch to gab!

That dinner at your church sure was awesome Lidia! You are the hostess with the mostess!!!!! I will never forget it!

shadoob
06-01-2008, 08:27 PM
My mom (Nancy) and I were talking about going this year...
~Cheryl

MnMommy2
06-02-2008, 08:33 PM
i plan on it, if it doesn't affect my work.... (getting something part time)