PDA

View Full Version : Who's Tried Pampered Chef's Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle

suzi_f
06-02-2008, 10:28 PM
or the Sweet Carmel Sprinkle. The carmel looks really good but the kids are into Panera (St Louis) Bread's cinnamon crunch bagels. Of course, the cinnamon has coconut in it & they DO NOT like coconut. Any thoughts?

Inkisallover
06-02-2008, 10:38 PM
I just got this and I can hardly taste the coconut in it. I got it so the guys can put it on their ice cream. But I forgot the ice cream.

stampinmom3
06-03-2008, 07:02 AM
This stuff is so wonderful. I've made awesome cinnamon/caramel rolls with them. My newest thing though...I cut up apples, sprinkle generous amts of both of these on them, a little butter, a little vanilla and microwave or bake them, for some of the best baked apples ever. It tastes like pie filling almost. My gang loves them this way. Mmm Mmm

CharityHand
06-03-2008, 07:14 AM
OH, it's amazing. I had a pampered chef show and she made some sort of pumpkin dip with cinnamon chips that were made with the cinnamon sprinkles and flour tortillas that she baked. It was wonderful. I think the dip was made with whipped cream and pumpkin pie filling.

Hey-- my avatar's working!! Yay.

suzi_f
06-03-2008, 08:41 AM
Hmm, maybe I SHOULD get both. Never thought about the ice cream angle. I'm hungry now!

tesschap
06-03-2008, 09:01 AM
I've never heard of this but now I'm hungry and I guess I may have to seek out my pampered chef lady! Thanks for enabling something other than stamps :)

shuggy
06-03-2008, 09:26 AM
i have some sort of cinnamon blend from pampered chef, but i don't think it is that. whatever it is, i really like it. i love it in french toast. yum.

IMBlessed5
06-03-2008, 10:09 AM
I bought the caramel sprinkle for ice cream! Not as much taste as I expected in it though. I'll have to find some other creative ways to use it I guess!

allinkdup
06-03-2008, 11:46 AM
I was going to get it but I didn't thinking it wouldn't be that great...now I think you changed my mind :)