PDA

View Full Version : Question About the Gallery

dgbearsmom
10-18-2006, 02:31 PM
I get kind of confused where to post my questions...

I was just wondering about posting projects to the gallery. I understand that everything has to have stamping, and I see there is a category for altered items (which I also assume must have some stamping).

Anyway, my first question - is it okay to post items other than cards, for example, ATCs or tags? If so, do I post them under the card categories? Second, is it okay if the things we post have computer printing on them as long as they also have stamping? I have very few sentiment stamps and I use computer text a lot for this part. I just don't have the budget for a lot of stamps and I always like using different fonts, and so forth.

I have several projects I'd like to share. I just want to be sure I don't post something that I shouldn't. I promise I will get used to this site soon and quit asking so many questions.

Judy

Sherry
10-18-2006, 02:53 PM
Hi Judy,

First of all, you did post your question to the correct forum :D All questions should be posted in the Troubleshooting forum.

To maintain the integrity of the website, we only allow projects that have been hand stamped to be uploaded to the gallery. As you know, sites like Two Peas allow pretty much anything to be posted to their gallery, even personal photos. We, unfortunately cannot allow things of this nature as we do not have near the resources nor the funding that two peas has. I have to pay for every inch of space used on the server so if I allowed people to upload personal photos, our webspace would be eaten away very quickly.

Oh yes, to answer your question, yes you can upload ATC's and Tags, as long as they have some sort of stamping on them. I have to apologize as I have not finished configuring the gallery yet. I have been so busy on this end but, hopefully, I will find some time to do this tonight. I promise, there will be a gallery folder for your for ATC's and Tags.

Hope this answers your questions.

Sherry

dgbearsmom
10-18-2006, 03:04 PM
I did understand about the stamping part. I would not post anything that wasn't stamped. I just wasn't sure about the types of projects. Thanks for answering my questions.

Judy