PDA

View Full Version : Awna!!!

ccstampin12
06-09-2008, 05:52 PM
We missed you this weekend~
I hope your injuries are healing and you'll be back up and running very soon!
We looked for the Tessler booth, but never saw it at all! Did they come?
We did see your cute bunny cards at the other stamp company, whose name I cannot remember.....(sorry)
So, let us know how you're doing, and please know that we would have LOVED to meet you if you had been able to come~
HUGS
Joanie:cute:

IMBlessed5
06-09-2008, 06:03 PM
Stamp LaJolla is the other company I THINK. Awna makes lots of cute cards with their stamps!

tesschap
06-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Stamp LaJolla is the other company I THINK. Awna makes lots of cute cards with their stamps!

Yes - that was the name of the other company. Her creations were awesome. I love the bunny images!

allinkdup
06-09-2008, 10:12 PM
thanks for the well wishes and kind words.

THe Stamp LaJolla bunnies ROCK! Plus, the company is owned by an awesome woman. Her hubby isn't too shabby either, lol!

I have no clue if Tessler went. I am kinda fussy with them right now.

Things are NOT going smoothly with this stupid injury.

To make a long story short, I hurt myself while working the Tessler booth a few months again, I think it was the New Jersey show in April.

I had to have my toe re-built so to say and they put in a new joint. I was lucky because the joint spacing was OK enough that I could have the fake joint put in instead of fusing the bones together.

I am still on crutches, I get the stitches out tomorrow but will be using the crutches for a couple more weeks and will have the special shoe/boot/ugly thing on for at least 6 more weeks.

URGH!

but enough of that negative stuff....at least I can sit & stamp, LOL!

cindi
06-09-2008, 10:42 PM
what a bad time of year to ahve to go through crap like that!
at least you can stamp!
It was a lot of fun to see all your cards at the stamp lajolla booth!
take care
:wubclub: