PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!

workin4stamps
10-18-2006, 02:45 PM
I just had a moment to pop in and say Hi. What a super duper site this is!!!! I can't wait until I have some more time to sit and read everything! I recognize lots of old friends, and I hope I meet some new friends too.

I need to work on my avatar and signature, so I'm not so boring! If anyone has any suggestions, let me know!!

:-)
Traci

inkinupstamps
10-18-2006, 02:53 PM
:) It's so GREAT to see you here. Looking forward to chatting and swapping and seeing your creations here. Isn't it wonderful? A fully stamping and card making site! LOVE IT!

You are so creative, I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with for your avatar! I'm going to have to change mine soon. This is an old photo of 'Bella and she's grown so much since this was taken.:eek:

Again, a warm welcome to you!

emmcee
10-18-2006, 04:01 PM
Good to see you here. I've got to work on my signature & avatar but probably Laura or Bobby will have to do that. I'm so not techy. :o

This is a real neat site. Have fun. :)

Michelle :D

tojoco
10-18-2006, 05:25 PM
So glad you had time to drop in. It's a great place here. Can't wait to do some swapping.:) :) :)

ctinyjoy
10-18-2006, 06:40 PM
Good to see you found the Stamp Shack. Hope to chat with you soon.

MidwestStamper
10-18-2006, 07:26 PM
Hi there! I managed to do my Avatar by myself--but my oldest DS helped with my signature. We scanned a cute kitty jigsaw puzzle that we had just put together, and he helped shrink it down to a small enough size to use here.

so-muchlove
10-20-2006, 09:24 PM
Welcome and I hope to see you around the board!! It's beginning to feel like home around here!! ;)

Hugs,
Lisa