PDA

View Full Version : We're leaving at the crack of dawn tomorrow

suzi_f
06-15-2008, 11:04 PM
Heading out for Mason & Cincinatti OH. I'll be taking my laptop (and dh's & dd's) so I will check in maybe later on Monday. Don't post any good swaps while I'm on the road!!

Which one of you are coming over to take care of MY cat???

See update at end of posts!

shuggy
06-15-2008, 11:14 PM
sorry, i think it would cost too much in gas for me to come feed them!!

have fun!

GrammaStamper
06-15-2008, 11:30 PM
Have a safe trip and enjoy the vacation.

Paula Carden
06-16-2008, 06:22 AM
I would feed your cat if you were closer. (Maybe your neighbor will)
In just a few weeks the Stamp Away Weekend will be in Cincinatti OH- I believe it is the 2nd weekend in Aug.
Marco's Paper Store is close by too-maybe you will find time to get there- Whipp Road-it is huge!

threefriends91
06-16-2008, 06:58 AM
Have a great and happy trip..just take time to enjoy and have fun..

Vintagegal
06-16-2008, 10:19 AM
Suzi, just leave a large bag of food out for the cat, and fill your bathtub with water. OK....... just up to one-inch high of water. We don't want your cat to drown.

Have fun on you vacation! Be good!

iloveflipflops
06-17-2008, 10:06 AM
Suzi - did you make it? How is it? How much was gas along the way? Our gas here is actually going DOWN. I love that!

cindi
06-17-2008, 12:13 PM
are you having too much fun to check in??
are you out looking for stamp stores??
:)

suzi_f
06-17-2008, 08:26 PM
We're here! Got here at about 3pm yesterday. Completely uneventful trip: no problems, no traffic jams, no me throwing my mom out the window 'cause she wouldn't stop complaining! Checked into the hotel, got an AWESOME room (I love the rooms at all the GWL!!) w/a fireplace, a loft, 2 toities & 3 TVs! We waterparked last night, went to my favorite fast food place for dinner (Culvers), went back to the waterpark. SLEPT (oh so tired!) Got up this morning, went for breakfast (more on that later) and back to the waterpark. More sliding (gee, that big slide is TALL!! too many steps for a fat lady!) snacked for lunch, more sliding, Outback for dinner, more sliding, some shopping (T shirts, Christmas ornament, GWL "Jibbitz"). Now I'm back at the room & sooooooo tired!!

Tomorrow, dh wants to go to Kings Island since it's right here & we can stay in the GWL parking lot & litterally WALK to KI. I'm soooo tired (as is everyone else) so I want to stay with the plan of hanging out, going to laser tag (promised to ds) and shopping/exploring the Cincinatti waterfront (LOVE the walking bridges & all the bridges -- lost all my previous pics when my computer crashed!!) Looks like I'm gonna win!! I hope I'll have more time (energy?) to check in tomorrow!

cindi
06-17-2008, 08:35 PM
sounds like a super fun time!!!
I can see why your tired!!
:)

iloveflipflops
06-17-2008, 10:23 PM
I'm tired just reading about your day!! LOL

Glad you're having fun. I haven't been to Kings Island since I was 18 so that was just a few years ago.