PDA

View Full Version : I am so sleepy!

toao
06-16-2008, 04:03 PM
I have an hour and a half of work left to go and I'm about to fall asleep! :arghh: I need some get up and go. Tell me what you've been working on today......

I've been checking items off of my "to do" list for our upcoming Kidmo program....so at least I've gotten something accomplished today.

Mary

Mrs. Fence
06-16-2008, 04:08 PM
Oh, Mary! I usually have what I call a "sinking spell" about this time of day! I've been finishing up my inchies for Jan's swap. They are so fun! Maybe you just need some coffee lol, that's what I do.

toao
06-16-2008, 04:32 PM
I don't do coffee, and I'm out of Pepsi! Inchies sound interesting. Are they hard to do since they're so little? I've never ventured into the inchie craze.

Mary

iloveflipflops
06-16-2008, 04:51 PM
Let's see ... I went to Ellie's today and finished my plaid ATC's and my eat cake ATC's ... so i am winding down on the swaps :)

toao
06-16-2008, 05:52 PM
Glad you had a good day Sherri.

Mary

MidwestStamper
06-16-2008, 06:00 PM
I had a 'siesta' after work--just half an hour and now I feel ready to go again! Then I end up staying up until midnight!

I need to get my Asian cards ready to mail, then I'm working on a framed project for our Band Director. She wants pictures of all the Seniors from last year (my son included) in a frame she can put in her office. Then she'll probably want me to do this year's Seniors too!

cindi
06-16-2008, 06:06 PM
me & the 2 kitties had a nap together. it's overcast & dreary, so perfect weather for a "cat" nap. Then I got busy and did my Halloween atc's for Sherri's swap
:)

Mrs. Fence
06-16-2008, 08:12 PM
I don't think inchies are hard. I think they are fun. It's fun to see what you can get on such a small square. I'll post mine in the gallery. These are my first of many more to come!