PDA

View Full Version : what are you doing today??

shuggy
06-17-2008, 11:39 AM
i have nothing to do today and all day to do it!!! except maybe a little laundry.

so i think i'm going to go knock out some atcs for my bazillion swaps!!!

logcabincreations
06-17-2008, 11:40 AM
I'm at work...sorry to say. ~sigh

Spartymom
06-17-2008, 11:40 AM
I finished an ATC swap this morning, and then took the girls to swim class. They are loving that. Now, I think we are going to go on some bike trails. It's a little cool and cloudy today.

cindi
06-17-2008, 11:41 AM
so I have a little housework to do, and my walk, then it;s working on cards and or swaps for me
:)

mydogstinks2
06-17-2008, 11:49 AM
I just finished getting ready for work. Yippee I get to go to work today!

cindi
06-17-2008, 12:01 PM
I just finished getting ready for work. Yippee I get to go to work today!

you crack me up
:)

Vintagegal
06-17-2008, 12:04 PM
Working. Then, I've got a few errands to run before going home to fix dinner. Hopefully, I can get started on Myrna's "Music-theme" ATC swap this evening. Got lots of ideas.... just need to get it done.

threefriends91
06-17-2008, 12:09 PM
l'm just starting to do up some of my ATC swaps..l have about 4 more swaps to make up..and 2 more birthday cards so l'm off to play...Wow it feels so good to have some time back here..

TiikkiStars
06-17-2008, 12:20 PM
I have way too much to do to even think about it. I think I'm going to start with laundry, dishes, running DS around, keeping up with DD, finding new homes for stuff that I've let pile up (aka messes), and with my fingers crossed, attempting to find gluten/casein free waffles in town so that I do not have to spend the gas to get them twenty minutes away. Then I'll see what kind of time I have left to get the other gazillion things done. Oh yea, and if DH is up to it, I'm gonna wash my hair and ask him to cut it!!! Gasp! I don't care. The ends are so split that I'm embarrassed to wear it any other way than tied up in a bun and I haven't been able to arrange for my Mom to take the kids so that I can get it cut (I have REALLY thick long hair, so it takes way to long for them to sit and wait for me....like one to two hours, depending on who is doing it). So, I figure, I'm wearing it up because of the ends, why not take a chance and have him cut it? What's the worst that could happen? He cuts it unevenly and I still have to wear it up??

And if there is still some time, I want to do some more coloring tonight. Its like therapy!!! :>:>

:> Karen

scrappinnuts
06-17-2008, 12:32 PM
I'm going to DisneyLand... With my DD, DDIL, and DGD's ...should be fun..hot...around 90 today...but fun

Patty
06-17-2008, 12:34 PM
but as you can see---not working very hard. I'd rather be home stamping. If I have energy left tonight that's where I'll be.;)patty

limeyscrapper
06-17-2008, 12:39 PM
I'm working too - or at least i'm supposed to be. Just taking a coffee break actually.
I did spend half an hour cleaning up my little stamping room this morning - so if I do have any free time tonite, everything is tidy and in it's place.

iloveflipflops
06-17-2008, 12:47 PM
I'm here at the Shack, just like always ... ha ha

Actually I really need to go weed out in the garden but since its 90 degrees, I am not wanting to, I would rather stay here with all of you!!!

hutchink
06-17-2008, 02:49 PM
First off going to get more cleaning supplies then clean! YUCK! I want a maid!

shuggy
06-17-2008, 02:55 PM
I'm going to DisneyLand... With my DD, DDIL, and DGD's ...should be fun..hot...around 90 today...but fun

ok, you win!!!

iloveflipflops
06-17-2008, 03:39 PM
Well, instead of weeding outside in the heat I decided to clean Em's room. She is at the beach ALL WEEK and I think its going to take me ALL WEEK to clean it. LOL I have already thrown out 3 garbage bags full of crap and I think that part is done but now I need to vacuum and dust more. WOW, was it dirty!!!