PDA

View Full Version : New Pearlescent Watercolours - Enabler

kimmylynnd
06-18-2008, 07:58 AM
I was so excited when I got my order yesterday, I got the new Pearlescent watercolours from Niji! I know I have alot of H2O's but these come in a pack of 16 on a pallette, it's much more handy, and they are only $10.95! How great a deal is that!

I played with them a bit last night and oh my, they are every bit as good as the H2O's, if not better! They have a beautiful sheen, very pearlescent!

I bought them from She Runs with Scissors. The owners name is Kristie Latour. She owns a scrapbooking/stamping store on Vancouver Island, Canada. She doesn't have an online shopping site set up yet, but she welcomes calls anytime (she has a toll free number), and is so patient, she will go thru her store and tell you what she has. I was so amazed, everytime I have called she has exactly what I am looking for! I am not affiliated with Kristie in any way, but I am a VERY HAPPY customer, so I thought I would share with you all.

She carries the newest products, and lots of them! Honestly, I think you would be amazed if you took the time to call her. If she doesn't have what you are looking for, she does her best to find it and get it for you!

Now for the best news......she has FREE DELIVERY!!!! Anywhere!!! She says she has even sent to Australia!

Her website is http://www.sherunswithscissors.com but remember it's not an online shopping site. The toll free number is 1-800-287-4572.

If you do call, I think you will just love Kristie, she is alot of fun and so excited about stamping! Her energy just rubs off on you!

Have fun shopping....I know I do when I call her!! LOL
:)
Kim

threefriends91
06-18-2008, 09:22 AM
Thanks Kim l think l'll give her a call about the pearlescent Watercolours l have never used the H20's --So this should be fun somthing new for me to try..

hutchink
06-18-2008, 12:36 PM
My Favorite things has the 21 set (http://www.mftstamps.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=250)for $5.95. But then you are paying for shipping!