PDA

View Full Version : I'm loving the Jubilee Stamp sets

kerry
12-12-2006, 05:57 PM
in the new Jubilee idea booklet. I'm particularly interested in the sosplattered, petalpack and artsy elements. I also like the fun alpha sets: stipple bet.

If you haven't seen the idea booklet yet, you should see one, it's got some wonderful ideas!!!

Kerry

flyingflower
12-13-2006, 08:58 AM
GWP stamps, too! I like the classy lady - don't seem to have very many lady stamps, so I'm looking forward to getting it.

the "so splattered" didn't grab me, but the "forget not" DID! AND a bonus idea of using them as flower petals instead of trees!! And I can also see alot of use for petal pack.

I love that all the brochures are coming out in full color with examples for each set

mahodgman
12-13-2006, 10:03 AM
What is Jubilee?

hutchink
12-13-2006, 10:18 AM
is NEAT! I love the sosplattered set too! I think I would use it all the time!

~K

flyingflower
12-13-2006, 10:41 AM
Jubilee is Jan, Feb, Mar this year

Double the goodies! TAC gives one GWP stamp for each $30 purchase, during jubilee it will be TWO.

Hostess sets, too! For a $100 party, you normally get 1 level A set, now you get TWO. For a $250 party, you normally get 1 level A & 1 level B - yup, 2 of each! For a $500 party, you normally get 1 "A", 1 "B", & 1 "C" - you guessed it, TWO of each!

Hostess 1/2 price items get bumped up too. You always get 1 as a booking bonus. So, for a $100 party, its normally 2 (1 for party, one as booking bonus), jubilee wil make it THREE. $200 party is normally 3 (2 for party, one booking bonus), jubilee makes it FIVE. Each $100 in party orders increases the half price items.

hth

flyingflower
12-13-2006, 12:11 PM
the "forget not" DID! AND a bonus idea of using them as flower petals instead of trees!! And I can also see alot of use for petal pack.

I love that all the brochures are coming out in full color with examples for each set :grin:

MidwestStamper
12-13-2006, 01:57 PM
Do you guys have "links' so that we can have a peak?

lisaguyon
12-13-2006, 03:37 PM
I wanna see....

flyingflower
12-13-2006, 03:49 PM
and I found it in the angels only section - now I'm trying to figure out a way to let you see it (its a .pdf file).

BTW, its the special hostess reward sets and gift with purchase stamps, only, that are available during Jubilee (Jan-Mar).

Hmmm, maybe if you email me, I can reply to your email with it attached? But check with your favorite angel, there may be a copy of the brochure with your name on it already :grin: