PDA

View Full Version : attention new stampers...

shuggy
06-20-2008, 12:27 AM
i've read a few posts lately about new shackies that are also new to stamping. well, i was going through some stuff yesterday and ran across a bunch of the $1 sets from micheals. i don't know what i was thinking, but i have a ton!! so i put together two little "getting started" packs. they include 4 sets of the stamps, a clear block, and a little stampin spot of ink from stampin up (that my cute mom gave me to give away!).

so...if you are new to stamping and need to start a little collection, please post here and the first two newbies that respond will get the little collections!!
:wubclub:

buggainok
06-20-2008, 01:13 AM
Well, aren't you the sweetest thing! I'll bet the new gals will take you up on your great offer.:cool:

MFYBD
06-20-2008, 02:06 AM
That so is me. I have a few stamps but nothing at all to write home about and I would love to get a whole humongous collection going but I know enough to start small too. But....have you seen the fantastically beautiful stamps out there, one of everything would be so fantastic. Hahaha!! I would be so interested in your little give away! :jiggy::jiggy:

shuggy
06-20-2008, 02:30 AM
That so is me. I have a few stamps but nothing at all to write home about and I would love to get a whole humongous collection going but I know enough to start small too. But....have you seen the fantastically beautiful stamps out there, one of everything would be so fantastic. Hahaha!! I would be so interested in your little give away! :jiggy::jiggy:

it's yours. just pm me your address.

shadoob
06-20-2008, 08:44 AM
WOW! What a great offer. I am so new to it...I have been hanging out here getting to know all of you and waiting to REALLY get started.
My daughter moves out in September and (she doesn't know it) but I am turning her room into my stamping/fun room.....so your gift would fit right in.
...so, I have mixed feelings about her moving to London - I will miss her terribly and yet I can hardly wait for her room!
~Cheryl

GrammaStamper
06-20-2008, 09:20 AM
Angie, how sweet are you and your cute mom! Ladies, old and new, you will find Angie to be one of the kindest, sharing-est (made up a new word) people you will ever meet. And, of course, I'm sure she got that way because of her cute Mom, Mary.

ellie
06-20-2008, 09:54 AM
You and your cute mom are the best Angie...what a blessing.

shuggy
06-20-2008, 10:36 AM
WOW! What a great offer. I am so new to it...I have been hanging out here getting to know all of you and waiting to REALLY get started.
My daughter moves out in September and (she doesn't know it) but I am turning her room into my stamping/fun room.....so your gift would fit right in.
...so, I have mixed feelings about her moving to London - I will miss her terribly and yet I can hardly wait for her room!
~Cheryl

you get the other set!! email/pm me your address!!!

shuggy
06-20-2008, 10:36 AM
barb and ellie, you ladies are so nice!! thank you!

spredbirds
06-20-2008, 01:55 PM
You and your cute are mom are THE BEST ... and the SWEETEST people!!!

cindi
06-20-2008, 02:06 PM
how sweet of you!!! and your cute mom too.
I just love all the love around here!
:)

shuggy
06-20-2008, 03:57 PM
ok, cheryl & kim. these are going in the mail today (if i can get to the post office in time) or tomorrow!!

enjoy!

shadoob
06-20-2008, 07:46 PM
THANK YOU ANGIE!!!!!!!
~big hugs!
~Cheryl

MFYBD
06-23-2008, 01:25 AM
Thank you so very very much!!!