PDA

View Full Version : We have Emily's 16th birthday this week and I am thinking its going to be all week

iloveflipflops
06-22-2008, 11:54 AM
long... lol

Her b-day wish list is:

1) Belly button pierced (NO WAY IS MY ANSWER TO THIS ONE)
2) Nose pierced (again, no way at this age. She can do it at age 18)
3) Top of ear pierced (I said fine to that)
4) Go out to a japanese restaurant with 8 friends (I need to make reservations for Wed for that)
5) She wants to go to PFChangs Tues night before her b-day with just her ex-boyfriend who is now her "friend" so she says.
6) Get her drivers license on Friday (pray for me will you please? LOL)

So I have a busy week ahead of me I think ....

tojoco
06-22-2008, 12:03 PM
Good luck Sherri. Now your fun begins. Yikes! Did I say that. She will be going away to college soon after the driver's license. It all moves too quickly.

allinkdup
06-22-2008, 12:06 PM
ahhhh teenagers!

I have a boy who wants to pierce about everything too.

cindi
06-22-2008, 12:41 PM
may you make it through in one piece!
lol
have fun with it all
:)

GrammaStamper
06-22-2008, 02:23 PM
Oh my, what a list. Glad to see the "no" to the first two. And, yes, it will be all week. YIKES!

Paula Carden
06-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Congrats to have this wonderful event to last the entire week.
I am sure you will have a great time-you may be broke by the end of the week but remember a girl only turns 16 once-college is next!
Have a great time and wish Emily a happy birthday from me!

Erin K
06-22-2008, 07:37 PM
Can't we just hook her up with Joanne's son Corey and be done with it? Then two dashing teens I won't have to worry about.

sigh

Anyhow, sounds like a fun week. Did she really want to get ALL that piercing? Or did she move from one to another, Like, "Oh, no to the belly? how about my nose? No on the nose, how about top of ear?" or did she hit you with "I want to get my belly, nose and ear pierced?"

see if she wants the eyebrow, then a chain connecting it to the nose...

iloveflipflops
06-22-2008, 07:46 PM
LOL Erin... you must be feeling better!! (Did I just read you were sick earlier?)

Anyway, she wants her belly button pierced first and if I said no to that, then she moved onto her nose so she really only wants one thing pierced at a time.

I have nothing against any of these piercings just not at age 16. What will she do at age 17? 18? 25????

tojoco
06-22-2008, 09:00 PM
LOL Erin... you must be feeling better!! (Did I just read you were sick earlier?)

Anyway, she wants her belly button pierced first and if I said no to that, then she moved onto her nose so she really only wants one thing pierced at a time.

I have nothing against any of these piercings just not at age 16. What will she do at age 17? 18? 25????

She will continue to drive you crazy!!! Corey told me that I'm being too strict with him because he is now 18 and shouldn't have a midnight curfew. Ha I told him he'll see what it's like not to have a curfew come August and not living under our roof.

directmailscrapper
06-22-2008, 11:19 PM
Sherri, I'm going to be watching how you handle this carefully -- I'll be in your shoes in 4 short years!

I'm not crazy about excessing piercing, but I'd take MOST of the piercings over tattoos! Most piercings heal if you change your mind. Tattoos are forever!