PDA

View Full Version : We Seen 3 homes this weekend

threefriends91
06-23-2008, 08:18 AM
We talked to Chris on Thursday night and he showed up on Friday to show us 3 of the 5 homes we wanted to see.
l found the perfect home..l fell in love with this home and it had my name all over it..it was on a private road which had a body shop at the end which someone owned, his shop was on a one acre and the house had 4 acres. a work shop all wooden floors..well just everything you could ask for in a home.
Then my hb taked to the owner and found out that the well and septic tank was on the one acre that the body shop was on and we would share any expencies with this guy..Well that did it for my hb he said that to many things could go wrong..and didn't like the idea of sharing and depending on someone else..So that was it we left and l just wanted to cry..but l do understand what my hb is saying he came from a farm and knows more about these things then l do..
The other two homes well they said they needed a little TLC.. l really like how they say a little TLC they needed to be torn down and rebuilt..and as for the other two homes Chris said they were sold..
l'm sure God has a home just for us and l Pray we find it soon..that last place was so beautiful it just hurt to walk away from that..l told Chris that from now on he needs to get all the info for us before we go out..and that its his job to do the leg work..he was not happy with me but l don't care l'm getting tired of us doing all the leg work..l really wish my hb would kick him to the curb..
Anyway enough is enough l'm going to have a great day and try not to think about all this..Its a new week and a new day so l will pull myself up and do some cards and spend some time with you..

loobylou
06-23-2008, 08:33 AM
I'm glad you are giving your realtor a serve.
The perfect house will show up soon. Keep on his case~

Artyfarty
06-23-2008, 08:48 AM
Cathy once you step through the door your perfect house will tell you this is the one...this is what happened to us last week...and to make sure we had another viewing to confirm we felt the same and we did. We scoured quite a few homes and some were more hovells than homes and how some people live is beyond me.
Keep ya chin up gal it will come soon im sure.
hugs
Sue xx

GrammaStamper
06-23-2008, 09:16 AM
Keep on looking, you will find your home. Soon, I hope.

ccstampin12
06-23-2008, 09:27 AM
GOOD LUCK!!!
We looked and looked....found one we loved, but it was too much $$$.
We finally kept our house and built on!
LOL
I know you'll find your perfect place!
Joanie

cecescraps
06-23-2008, 12:23 PM
House hunting is like a double edged sword... on one hand it's fun to see new or new to you houses and think of how you will decorate and all of that BUT, on the other hand, it's stressful b/c you like the outside of one but, not the inside and then, you love the inside but, the outside is not what you want, etc... Just try to relax and enjoy the process b/c being a creative person makes it more fun (JMO) and like everyone said- when you find it you will know!! And, I hope you "KNOW" real soon. :)