PDA

View Full Version : Did you get any stamping done today?

Whoopsie Daisy!
10-18-2006, 03:46 PM
How's everyone doing?

We're heading up to Reno for the SU convention tomorrow evening. We're planning on driving straight thru (about 5 hrs) whilst the boys sleep. I'm hoping that we don't get snowed in over the weekend. We took a trip up to Reno last year and for those of you who were on PCMB a year ago, you may remember that Ken was awful sick and we got turned around up in the mountains. The snowstorm came in so suddenly and no one was allowed to drive thru the mountains. All I wanted to do was to get home.

Who's already thinking of swapping?

:) jane

dgbearsmom
10-18-2006, 03:55 PM
I'm already thinking about swapping!! I'm seriously addicted. :)

No stamping today because I am at work :( But tonight I am going to take a couple of suggestions that I got for my Bling Snowflake card and see what happens. Most people said to leave it alone, but I did get a couple of suggestions that I think might enhance it without it being "too much".

Have a safe and fun trip! I will keep my fingers crossed for no snow!

Judy

iloveflipflops
10-18-2006, 04:17 PM
I haven't stamped today but then I made about 20 cards while I was at my friend's house over the weekend.

I am down to 4 swaps total at the moment so I am thinking of what to do next.

Erin K
10-18-2006, 05:26 PM
get a chance to stamp, Sick babies arn't allowing it.

kulakid
10-18-2006, 05:30 PM
Dinner is made, laundry is waiting, and my Halloween cards are half done, so maybe this evening after the boys are sleeping I can sneak intot my craft room and finish them off...crossing fingers!!

Have a safe trip, Jane!

inkinupstamps
10-18-2006, 05:31 PM
I just finished up my recipe cards for Scrappammies cookie exchange swap so I got all of my Christmas cookie images stamped on them today.

Oh I do indeed remember your trip to Reno last year. I remember because the very same thing happened to us a number of years ago. We went to Reno to ski (we were stationed at Fort Ord near Monterey at the time). It was beautiful the first day and skiing was great! The second day the snow hit, the mountain roads closed and we were in a fender bender snow accident on a closed road.

Have a safe trip and lots of fun! I'm sure this year will be 180 degrees of a difference! Ken will be well and you'll have lots of fun!

Cheers!

lost luggage
10-18-2006, 05:56 PM
No crafting for me so far...I am enjoying taking a break. My shipment of adhesive arrived, so I will probably hammer out my holiday cards tonight. (They're all ready to assemble.)

If I make something, I can't control myself....I need the direction of a swap or I am all over the place. :)

teabear
10-18-2006, 07:14 PM
No stamping yet, but we just finished school and dinner. Hubby is working late, so I'm going to see if all these ideas I have in my head for the bling swap will look good on paper.

Have a safe trip, Jane. One of the most beautiful trips I can remember was driving to Reno on the 80 with snow everywhere :) Thanks for bringing that memory to mind. The Feather River was unbelievably gorgeous.

MidwestStamper
10-18-2006, 07:20 PM
Haven't done anything yet, but I'll probably settle down during "Lost" and "The Nine". I really like to work on swaps while the TV is on!

stampcrazyjulie
10-18-2006, 09:40 PM
I have stamped some. I was playing with some of my Foam Stamps, does that count?! :) I also was working on a Die Cut swap, so out came the good ol' Sizzix!

BeckyButtshaw
10-18-2006, 10:00 PM
no stamping yet...but I just got back from HD with some new paint cans to play with! First things first, I'm putting in my SU order, then it's time to play!