PDA

View Full Version : I'm headed to Orlando for work 7/14-7/18 ...

tesschap
06-24-2008, 06:25 PM
I'm headed to Orlando for work 7/14-7/18 ... can anyone recommend any good stamp stores? I'm not yet sure if I'll have a rental car or be depending on someone to get me to and from the office but I know I will have evenings free and I'm hoping to find a stamp store or two.

Thanks.

threefriends91
06-24-2008, 06:35 PM
Oh Teresa l wish l was going with you..l don't know any of the stamping stores..l hope you have a great time..l love it their and the last time l was their was in 1983 and l was not stamping at the time..Wow time does fly..

dreis1
06-24-2008, 07:54 PM
Erin or Toao may be able to direct you to one. I think they are both live in Fl. Sherri may also know of one. Hope you have time to visit some great stores and have fun too. Glinda

CharityHand
06-24-2008, 07:56 PM
Ahhh my home town. There is one in Mount Dora, but that might be a bit far.

tojoco
06-24-2008, 08:01 PM
Cheri (ctinyjoy) lives about an hour from Orlando in the Daytona Beach area. I'm sure she can head you in the right direction. When I was there last year, she drove me all around the area to a couple of stamping stores. If she doesn't see this, be sure to pm her. I'm sure she would love to help you out.

cindi
06-24-2008, 08:12 PM
I hope you find some great stores to go to
:)

Paula Carden
06-24-2008, 08:15 PM
Do you think Archivers is there- Orlando is so big there must be several good stores.
I hope you find a good one- be careful! Don't work toooo hard.

ctinyjoy
06-24-2008, 08:53 PM
I just got home from work (late meetings tonight) and saw your post. Unfortunately there aren't many stamping stores in Orlando. There were a few scrapbook stores. The closest one will be in Mt. Dora. Are you leaving on the 18th? I have vacation days that I have to use up and I have started taking every Friday off. There is no Archivers in the state of Florida, trust me I keep telling them to expand. There are only two stamp stores over here by me that are still open. But they close at 5 each day. You could just come over and play at my house? :)

tesschap
06-24-2008, 09:09 PM
I just got home from work (late meetings tonight) and saw your post. Unfortunately there aren't many stamping stores in Orlando. There were a few scrapbook stores. The closest one will be in Mt. Dora. Are you leaving on the 18th? I have vacation days that I have to use up and I have started taking every Friday off. There is no Archivers in the state of Florida, trust me I keep telling them to expand. There are only two stamp stores over here by me that are still open. But they close at 5 each day. You could just come over and play at my house? :)

Drats - I'm flying home at 7PM on Thursday! If for some reason my plans change I will let you know.

I was trying to get DH to join me and spend the weekend in Venice but he doesn't want to give up a boating weekend.

iloveflipflops
06-24-2008, 09:13 PM
Oh shucks Teresa. We will be down in FL (Hobe Sound) July 2-9th.

ctinyjoy
06-24-2008, 09:16 PM
Let me know where you are staying..Maybe I can drive over Tues or Wed night and meet you for dinner?

tesschap
06-24-2008, 09:28 PM
Let me know where you are staying..Maybe I can drive over Tues or Wed night and meet you for dinner?

I will definately let you know. I think I will be staying at the Sheraton Suites on Augusta National Drive but I won't be positive until Friday.