PDA

View Full Version : I sure hope I can find some time to stamp today ...

iloveflipflops
06-26-2008, 08:48 AM
haven't stamped in like 5 days ... oh my gosh, maybe even more than that!!! All i have planned for today is taking the dogs to the vet at 1:30 so certainly I can fit in some stamping!

I have tons of new stamps I haven't even played with yet!! And I bought 3 new ones yesterday after our trip to the zoo...

ccstampin12
06-26-2008, 09:07 AM
Yup!
I have given up on trying to play anymore before the kids arrive on Monday. I have so much to do to get ready for them! Yesterday I pulled everything out of the cupboards and drawers in the guest room so they'll have room for their stuff!
Now I have to find a place for the STUFF that's mine!!!
HELP!
I hope you get to play! I think I may not have time until August now!
Joanie

iloveflipflops
06-26-2008, 09:42 AM
I was wondering about you yesterday wondering how much longer, how much longer. And then you will be going out to CAL too :) How fun!!

Christie
06-26-2008, 10:08 AM
Well I know the feeling. It had been over a week for me. I got in there yesterday and made a card. Have fun playing!

iloveflipflops
06-26-2008, 10:32 AM
Well, I managed to just stamp one Christmas card and its in the gallery. So maybe I can get more done :). I am hoping my Rileys come today too....

mydogstinks2
06-26-2008, 12:43 PM
I haven't stamnped in so long I'm not sure if I will remember how!!!

I'm sure this weekend I can find some time. I hope at least!!

Kreative Dryve
06-26-2008, 06:45 PM
Sherri I wish I could say it's only been 5 days since I've stamped, for
me it's been since March.
I am afraid my mojo has been missing since March, and I am sure it's not coming back anytime soon.

I am way behind on my Flood Cards, and I am plannning on catching up soon.

~Marie

cindi
06-26-2008, 06:58 PM
you do with your new Rileys!!!
have fun stamping. I have to work Thurs, frf, sat..maybe Saturday late in the day I can get some stamping in..I go through withdrawals
:)