PDA

View Full Version : New WW program

lisaguyon
12-13-2006, 11:25 AM
Ok I had my meeting last night and got all the new info. If anyone has any questions post them here and I will try to answer them. Lisa

iloveflipflops
12-13-2006, 04:12 PM
How did everyone feel about the changes? Did anyone say they were eating the same amount of points or had a big change in points?

I have 1 extra point I can eat with the new way which is better than none. I will take it. That's a 1/2 banana or 1/2 apple :).

lisaguyon
12-13-2006, 04:16 PM
Well everyone was pretty happy. We had one that lost a point but most gained points. Traci posted it correctly. The new program does make more sense, but I gained 5 points....I was having an issue most days eating my points anyway. My DH gained like 10. He was estatic since he could never stick to his points.

I am going to try it for a couple of weeks and see how it works. I have got to start walking and that will really help too.

lisa

Erin K
12-13-2006, 06:10 PM
Sherri you are so good! I would be like one point, that's 1/4 of a chocolate milk! or something else bad. 1/18 of a blizzard..

Do we still get flex points?? I just thought of that! I NEED flex points that's how I keep from feeling like I'm depriving myself, I eat out once a week on them!