PDA

View Full Version : Trimmers are my life ;)

oozak
12-13-2006, 05:28 PM
Hello, this is Rusty from Oozak. We sell paper trimmers. We get so many 'hits' to our eBay store from this forum, I just had to see what it was all about.

If you have any trimmer questions, I can help with that. We sell DAHLE, CARL & ROTATRIM and are working on a couple others.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased from us ;)

Rusty @ Oozak
Website --> www.oozak.com (http://www.oozak.com)
eBay Store --> http://stores.ebay.com/Oozak-Online?redif=store

Erin K
12-13-2006, 05:40 PM
How do you know where we came from? I don't think I put that my Shackies told me to come... I should have, but didn't. Is there some magical computer way you know we came from here or are my friends just better consumers than me and told where they heard of you.

:)_

stampcrazyjulie
12-13-2006, 05:47 PM
Does this mean we can get a group discount? :grin:

oozak
12-13-2006, 05:52 PM
How do you know where we came from? I don't think I put that my Shackies told me to come... I should have, but didn't. Is there some magical computer way you know we came from here or are my friends just better consumers than me and told where they heard of you.

:)_
When you have an eBay store, eBay provides a 'traffic reports' service by Omniture. It tells me everything. I can even see all of the monitor resolutions people use. We use that info to be sure our listings look good to the majority of our vistors. Getting to how I found you, it tells me all of the referring domains. In other words, if you click on a link that someone put in their post and it goes to our store or listing, it records it. Right now, Stamp-Shack has 41 referrals for December - not bad ;)

Even creepier - I can even see the most common 'click path'. So if you go to the 507K listing, then my feedback, then my store, etc - it shows me that. It can tell me the most common click path, most visited page, more info than I even need to know ;)

Make sense?

Rusty @ Oozak

oozak
12-13-2006, 05:56 PM
Does this mean we can get a group discount? :grin:
That is defintiely something we are doing next year as we improve our website. Right now, if you are interested in a DAHLE 507K, and you order form our website (www.oozak.com (http://www.oozak.com)) you can get the US$59.95 promo price if you type in STAMPSHACK in the coupon code during checkout. The price is going up after the first of the year but that code will get the promo price until our stock we are getting next week is gone. After that it will get you the trimmer for around US$67.95. The eBay price is going up on Friday or so, but you can still get them on our website at the old promo price.

Rusty @ Oozak

Erin K
12-13-2006, 06:08 PM
Hmm, that's sorta creepy.

Anyhow that's cool I guess you know we all came from here so you can give a good deal. Because you KNOW some people are waiting to hear from ME before they buy! hehe, kidding!

CUTE boy by the way!

iloveflipflops
12-13-2006, 06:15 PM
Is everyone getting the 507K? Sherry, is this the one you have already? Do you just love it? What makes it so special? I don't want to be the only one at the Shack without one under my tree come Christmas morning. Erin, when is yours coming????

Erin K
12-13-2006, 06:17 PM
mine comes tomorrow night. I'll tell you as soon as I get it if you need it. It is the one Sherry has. You don't want to be left in the cold on this one Sherri! Imagine we all have good smoothe straight cuts and we are snickering behind our hands at your crooked raggidy cuts. (KIDDING we would NEVER do that)

heehee

iloveflipflops
12-13-2006, 06:19 PM
Ok, I may just call you tomorrow night to see how you like it. Are you going to be home and will you be able to try it out right away as soon as it comes???

Erin K
12-13-2006, 06:30 PM
I think I'll be home, and you know I'll be opening it up and trying it out the SECOND I get it.

You feel free to call, everyone can call. (although I don't have call waiting, so first come frist served!) And I'll write a review, I'll be honest too, do'nt hink just because this Ozark guy is on here with his adorable son avatar I won't be honest!

Erin K
12-13-2006, 06:31 PM
The "Ozark" guy is oozak, not ozark. Sorry about that!

oozak
12-13-2006, 06:36 PM
The "Ozark" guy is oozak, not ozark. Sorry about that!
And I was just in the midst of rerouting your trimmer to California ;) Just tracked it - it's on time :)

Rusty @ Oozak

Sherry
12-13-2006, 07:04 PM
Hello, this is Rusty from Oozak. We sell paper trimmers. We get so many 'hits' to our eBay store from this forum, I just had to see what it was all about.

If you have any trimmer questions, I can help with that. We sell DAHLE, CARL & ROTATRIM and are working on a couple others.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased from us ;)

Rusty @ Oozak
Website --> www.oozak.com (http://www.oozak.com)
eBay Store --> http://stores.ebay.com/Oozak-Online?redif=store

Hiya Rusty!

Welcome to The Stamp Shack! I purchased a trimmer from you well over a year ago and it has been the BEST trimmer I have ever used. Our 'Shack' users started enquiring about trimmers and I just couldn't keep quiet about the Dahle 507 that I purchased from you. Once I told everyone about the self sharpening blade and the wonderful customer service that you offer, how could they not flock to your ebay store??

Thanks so much for a wonderful product!

Sherry

shurlyjean
12-13-2006, 07:19 PM
I better put my order in..... It is a late B-day present from my Mom to Me!!!

Shirley

oozak
12-13-2006, 07:46 PM
Hiya Rusty!

Welcome to The Stamp Shack! I purchased a trimmer from you well over a year ago and it has been the BEST trimmer I have ever used. Our 'Shack' users started enquiring about trimmers and I just couldn't keep quiet about the Dahle 507 that I purchased from you. Once I told everyone about the self sharpening blade and the wonderful customer service that you offer, how could they not flock to your ebay store??

Thanks so much for a wonderful product!

Sherry
If you are ever looking for a trimmer that has more specialty blades, I suggest the CARL RT-200 Combo we have put together. It's not a DAHLE, that's for sure, but it's what I call "the best damn cutter from China!" I have had many scrappers buy that trimmer and swear by it. Here's a link: http://www.oozak.com/proddetail.php?prod=CARRT-200SET if you want to check it out.

GrammaStamper
12-13-2006, 07:56 PM
If you are ever looking for a trimmer that has more specialty blades, I suggest the CARL RT-200 Combo we have put together. It's not a DAHLE, that's for sure, but it's what I call "the best damn cutter from China!" I have had many scrappers buy that trimmer and swear by it. Here's a link: http://www.oozak.com/proddetail.php?prod=CARRT-200SET if you want to check it out.

Who let you in on the secret that cardmakers/scrappers are absolutely, positively, vehemently passionate about their tools?

Barb here in Canada......I love my trimmer that I bought from you. I was the "lightning fast payer" and I thank you for that comment. I was surprised about the duty, but only because my DH (dear husband) was home when it arrived and that required an explanation. We do not like our DHs to know when we buy or how much it cost.....just so you know! However, the excellence of the trimmer outweighs the shock of the duty and I'd almost forgotten it, so no worries.

Erin K
12-13-2006, 08:02 PM
Don't you DARE go starting us all on ANOTHER trimmer that we all need!!!! Tell me this one will be enough for me!

oozak
12-13-2006, 08:02 PM
Who let you in on the secret that cardmakers/scrappers are absolutely, positively, vehemently passionate about their tools?

Barb here in Canada......I love my trimmer that I bought from you. I was the "lightning fast payer" and I thank you for that comment. I was surprised about the duty, but only because my DH (dear husband) was home when it arrived and that required an explanation. We do not like our DHs to know when we buy or how much it cost.....just so you know! However, the excellence of the trimmer outweighs the shock of the duty and I'd almost forgotten it, so no worries.
Well, my sister is a scrapper. She's not a die-hard though, but she loves her trimmer ;)

It's funny, she'll go to one of those weekend things for Creative Memories with her CARL RT-200 - I actully had to make her flyers to give people because everyone was asking about it! ;)

Glad to hear the duty is almost forgotten. Shipping to Canada via UPS has always been a hard spot. We are definitely working on new methods, while still obeying the law ;)

Sherry
12-13-2006, 08:18 PM

I am definitely going to check this out! Can you just imagine? Not one, but TWO awesome trimmers!

Deborah
12-14-2006, 07:23 PM
Great big long windy SIIIIGGGGHHHH.

I've been on the waiting list to get a Genesis paper cutter for eighteen months now, and I'm nearly at the top of the list. With all this talk about the Dahle and the Carl, now I'm wondering if it's worth all the $$$ for the Genesis. Is anyone familiar with the Genesis? Does anyone know of a comparison anywhere? It's over $300 Canadian, so this is a great BIG GULP for a trimmer I'm buying on word of mouth.

What to do what to do...

inkypingers
12-14-2006, 07:33 PM
I just had to jump into the one :grin:
because I have been searching my whole stamping life almost 7 yrs. (I think:confused: ) for a cutter like this...I will never give an actual dollar
amount for the refill blades I have gotten over these years for my "other" cutter. Which btw I usually found giving me those darned fuzzy edges within a couple of days of use, if not day depending on how much I cut.

I had time to play with my cutter a little today, and it was so wonderful. I cannot believe I never heard of this before now. It is taking a little time to get used to in the actual use, not having something to "lift" and the markings for measurement are not as many. But the thing I have done is just make a little score with my bone folder where I want my cut to go and it is like slicing a hot knife through butter. I kept holding up my cs to check for fuzzies, and every time was SO crisp. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not to mention the fantastic ship time, I paid with cc by phone on Monday and it was at my door on Wed~and shipped free. Granted I am only one state over, but still amazing.

I love this cutter, order it if you are debating, you def. should get it!
I am a fully satisfied customer :nod:

toao
12-14-2006, 11:48 PM
That is defintiely something we are doing next year as we improve our website. Right now, if you are interested in a DAHLE 507K, and you order form our website (www.oozak.com (http://www.oozak.com)) you can get the US$59.95 promo price if you type in STAMPSHACK in the coupon code during checkout. The price is going up after the first of the year but that code will get the promo price until our stock we are getting next week is gone. After that it will get you the trimmer for around US$67.95. The eBay price is going up on Friday or so, but you can still get them on our website at the old promo price.

Rusty @ Oozak

Just ordered the DAHLE 507K. Looks pretty spiffy. Hope it's $60 bucks worth of cutting magnifique. I spent about $40 on a cutter not too long ago and ended up hating it. Since my friends here are giving this one rave reviews, I trust them and will give it a try. So if I don't like it, who's gonna give me my $60 bucks back? For those of you who suggested it, are you going to split it? LOL Kidding.

Mary

stampcrazyjulie
12-15-2006, 12:01 AM
Oh my! :) I just took a looksy at the Carl RT 200. I am seriously considering it. ALTHOUGH if I keep buying all of this must have stuff MOA will be out of the question! :( Big Sigh on my end! :)

shuggy
12-15-2006, 12:13 AM
Oh my! :) I just took a looksy at the Carl RT 200. I am seriously considering it. ALTHOUGH if I keep buying all of this must have stuff MOA will be out of the question! :( Big Sigh on my end! :)

oh no...you are going to moa. don't even say that!! you don't need the trimmer!!!

GrammaStamper
12-15-2006, 08:20 AM
That's right, Shuggy! Julie is GOING to MOA, as is almost everybody. Please, ladies, don't forget MOA in Sep!!

Maybe Rusty can set up a booth and sell them at a good price there, he would make a mint.

toao
12-15-2006, 08:46 AM
And where is it?

Mary

GrammaStamper
12-15-2006, 08:49 AM
And where is it?

Mary

This is what MOA is all about! come join the fun.

http://stamp-shack.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1197