PDA

View Full Version : lt has been a TOUGH WEEK

threefriends91
07-01-2008, 05:39 PM
l have been trying very hard to keep my spirt up this week..we still have not found a home and l have been feeling down..so here are a few things l have done to try and help pull myself up. if you can think of anything else l would begreatful.

1- l told my hb we need to take this weekend off from looking at homes l am so tired of looking.and besides we have been married 5 years this Saturday and a nice dinner out might help pick us up.

2-l packed my first box today and it felt good but l could only do one.l thought that might help lift me up but it pulled me back down so l stopped and went for a walk and l cryed out to God for some peace.

3-After l came home l made some cards and even put them in the gallery..l forgot to edit the cards first so they look fussy..But l did do one just for all you ladies who have help me though out this time of my life and l'm so glad your here. l'm sure by now your getting tired of my posts..

Have you ever just wanted to give up well thats me..this past few weeks my back and legs are so sore as most of you know l had by-pass surgery and it has stopped me from doing alot of things and l am worried that l will one day end up in a wheel chair..When we had to do all the work at the farm it did my back in and l just don't want to be a burden to my hb..

l have talked to him about this and he says he understands and we will deal with that if the time comes...oh l think its just this change of life that is driving me nuts..But l do feel better now that l have shared this with you..But Please keep Praying l need all the help frrom God right now..Big Hugs and thanks for letting me go on for so long.
l don't know what to say but thanks for all your Prayers and support.

frankiesue
07-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Cathy...

Your doing the right thing by not bottling it all up and sharing with your DH and all your friends here at the Shack. As the saying goes "a problem shared is a problem halved!"

I'll keep in you in my thoughts and prayers.. as I know how stressful moving can be and that won't help your problems but letting go and having a good cry can often help. Sometimes you have to take what I call "Me time" go and have a nice evening out and congratulations to you and your DH on your up coming wedding anniversary.

GrammaStamper
07-01-2008, 06:53 PM
Cathy, crying out to God for peace and help is a step in the right direction. He will hear you and help you through this rough patch. I hope you get to go out to dinner this weekend and taking some time off house hunting won't hurt.

cindi
07-01-2008, 06:58 PM
(((HUGS)))
I hope this time in your life goes by quickly, that you find the right home and all is well again. I will kepp you in my prayers.
happy anniversary to you & your hubby!
:196:

lakeslady
07-01-2008, 08:21 PM
The change of life can be hard at the best of times for some ladies, but with all the added problems you have had with moving home and your husbands job, I am sure no one minds at all that you want to vent.Couple that with ill health and yes you have everyright to ask for help, both from the Lord and from your friends.
I shall keep you in my thoughts and prayers Kathy. I am here if you need a shoulder to lean on, or just a listening ear.
God Bless

countrycowgirl
07-02-2008, 12:44 AM
Remember Cathy we grow in the tough times and I am sure God will help you through all of this, you are in my prayers.