PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed please

pesc
07-01-2008, 09:21 PM
We got a phone call from my mother in law tonigh. My father in law is very low... I'm not sure how long he still have. I'm even wondering if he will have days in front of him... My husband is an only child. I think he finds that pretty hard but he is not talking much. I would like him to go see his father and mother tomorrow but it's not that easy since we have to take a feary boat of 2 1/2 hours.
Please pray that he will have time to go on time... Since I cannot travel because of my pregnancy I feel pretty much helpless... I feel that my mother in law is pretty alone in all that and I hates that fact.
Thanks for allowing us to share here... it's about the only room I have to do so.

Christie
07-01-2008, 09:27 PM
I'm very sorry to hear this. I will be sure to keep your dh and his family in my prayers.

cindi
07-01-2008, 09:27 PM
how hard!!
I wil pray that your MIL has strength and that your FIL can hang in a bit longer. Hopefully your dh can get there to visit again. I know he took Audrey last time which I'm sure was a huge comfort for all to have such a cute distraction.
my thought and prayers are with you's
:wubclub:

hutchink
07-01-2008, 09:36 PM
So sorry Pascale! I will keep your FIL in my thoughts and prayers!

tesschap
07-01-2008, 10:16 PM
Oh Pascale I will keep you and your family in my prayers. My heart goes out to you.

Hugs,

Vintagegal
07-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Pascale, I am so sorry. I will send up prayers for your comfort and for your family during this difficult time.

tojoco
07-01-2008, 10:23 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. I pray that your DH will be able to see his father in time. That has got to be very hard.

toao
07-01-2008, 10:28 PM
I will say a prayer for your FIL and also you and your husband. I hope he gets to see his dad one last time before he passes, or that he will be healed. I'm glad you can come here and talk to us and ask for prayer and support.

Mary

dreis1
07-02-2008, 12:49 AM
How very tragic this is. I am praying for all of you. Do take care of yourself. Hugs Glinda

threefriends91
07-02-2008, 01:58 AM
l'm so sorry l'm sure it must be hard on all of you..l will Pray for your family and that your hb can go and see his dad before he passes and for peace for your MIL and the rest of you...Big Hugs.

loobylou
07-02-2008, 04:00 AM
We are here for you. I hope your FIL and your dh get to spend some time together. Every moment is precious.

Artyfarty
07-02-2008, 05:44 AM
Having still being in mourning over my Mil I can feel your hurt and sadness too. Will be thinking of you all at this sad time and pray FIL will hang on for a while longer xxxx

emmcee
07-02-2008, 07:12 AM
Oh Pascale, what a difficult time this is right now. Thank you for sharing your need with us. I do hope your dh will be able to spend some time with his dad & mom before anything happens. Praying for you and your family. Love ya....

Far North
07-02-2008, 09:04 AM
Oh Pascale how I know how the heart hurts when distance is difficult at times like this.
My thoughts and prayers are with you!...Jan

pesc
07-02-2008, 12:47 PM
Pascal (my husband, I know we have the same name... but mine has a "e" at the end) will be leaving tonight he was able to have a reservation on the feary boat. He talked with his mother this morning, his father does not speak much, he his too weak.
To top it all, we had a hard time to fall asleep after know all that yesterday and guess what we were doing at 5 AM this morning? Going to the emergency room for Audrey how finally have an ear infection...
Well... I guess it's a bad part to go through... the sad part is also that I will have my ultrasound on Friday and Pascal will not be there :(. I will try to have a friend to come with me as I always need to talk to someone after when I will know how many babies are there and what will be the sex!
What a week... and it's not finished yet!
Thank you all so much for your support and prayers it really makes a difference!

Christie
07-02-2008, 01:03 PM
I'm happy to hear that your dh is able to leave tonight. I hope he has a safe trip. Sorry to hear that Audrey is sick. How is she now?

pesc
07-02-2008, 03:55 PM
Now she is sleeping and did not complain anymore about ear pain... if I'm lucky she will fight it without the antibiotic that the doc gives us. He told us we should wait 24 hours before to give it to her. If she is not doing any temperature (she does not yet) and she does not complain about pain anymore it should heal by itself.

Patty
07-02-2008, 05:09 PM
I am so sorry to hear about this difficult time. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers--please continue to check in with us. Patty

teabear
07-03-2008, 10:19 PM
I hope you are doing ok pascale. I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL and all the distress this puts on your family. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

logcabincreations
07-04-2008, 12:08 PM
Sending up prayers now