PDA

View Full Version : Went to M's

Darleneh710
07-02-2008, 02:07 PM
last night and bought my first an only fonts cd. I have always wanted to, but when I was there last night buying stuff for a swap I am in, I just couldn't resist. It was one of the cheaper ones. I just hope I can use it on my computer.

And....I have been a bad girl! I have not gone to the gym since last Friday. I spent the weekend with my boyfriend (so I couldnt go all weekend long, which I knew), but then I was going to go on my day off Monday and didn't and then I was going to go on Tues and that didnt happen. I am trying to go tonight after work. I would rather go in the morning before work, but I didnt get up in time today. So, hopefully I can go after work (I am just afraid it will be busy..yuck!) and then possibly before work tomorrow. I mean, since I am paying for it I gotta GO! lol But this motivation thing is not working lol

Christie
07-02-2008, 10:00 PM
We use to get up at 4.30 am and be at the gym by 5 am when they opened. I know in the afternoons after work the place was so crowded you'd have to wait in line to use stuff. It's best if you can go in the am or late at night.

Darleneh710
07-03-2008, 12:01 PM
I went last night to the gym. I actually got motivated after I got home from work. I just kept telling myself I should go lol. So, I got there about 730pm and there were a bunch of cars there and it had just rained and stormed and parking lot was flooded a little bit, but inside there were like 5 guys and 3 girls or something like that. Wowsa! Most I have ever seen. I almost didnt go in. But I did. It was a little intimidating, but I just concentrated on what I had to do and before I knew it it was 830pm and time to go home. It is awful but it takes me like 50-55 minutes to all the machines (upper and lower body) and I know that isn't good, but I feel so much better after I do it!

What stinks is I wont be able to go again until either Sat after work or Sunday some time. I really need to get on a better schedule:)