PDA

View Full Version : whats everyone doing tonight?

cindi
07-05-2008, 08:36 PM
I have had a quit day..made a few cards..worked out, then worked a bit in my herb garden, had a nice salad with thin sliced steak on top for supper. now I',m hanging at the shack, playing arcade games, and painting in my woodroom.
so..
whta are all of you up to?
:)

iloveflipflops
07-05-2008, 09:02 PM
we got together with our neighbors on our street for a few hours. The kids are swimming in the pool and I'm sitting out here watching them. Its 9:00 pm and I really think I could fall asleep out here by the pool if the kids weren't so noisy. There is a wonderful breeze blowing and it feels great. All eyes here are watching tropical storm Bertha and hoping it does not come this way.

cindi
07-05-2008, 09:11 PM
we got together with our neighbors on our street for a few hours. The kids are swimming in the pool and I'm sitting out here watching them. Its 9:00 pm and I really think I could fall asleep out here by the pool if the kids weren't so noisy. There is a wonderful breeze blowing and it feels great. All eyes here are watching tropical storm Bertha and hoping it does not come this way.

I will add a prayer tonight for Bertha not to visit you!
ahh poolside..I am jealous!
lol
:)

GrammaStamper
07-05-2008, 09:18 PM
we're just hanging out, watching movies and playing on the computer. i go to bed around 11 pm and I'm tired already.

GSMom385
07-05-2008, 09:19 PM
Well it is DH 40th Bday. We went bedroom furniture shopping and bought some, we are picking it up tomorrow, then we went to dinner at his favorite place. NOT my favorite but after all it was his day. Now he is in bed, 8:15pm wild isn't he. I am going to surf for a bit and then stamp. I had a GREAT stamp day yesterday, maybe I will post a few of my cards later tonight. We went to Moms yesterday for the parade and then my Aunts and I stamped from then until the fireworks started last night. It was so fun.

Spartymom
07-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Oh what did I do today? I'm still on vacation, but I"m home. I did laundry and did house stuff. Now, just getting the girls to bed.

CharityHand
07-05-2008, 09:52 PM
I cleaned the house. That episode of Clean House that I watched last night freaked me out. My house wasn't too messy, but I did have a few loads of laundry to get caught up on. They were all washed, but need to be folded and put away... I hate doing that!

I also went through my closet and dresser and got rid of a bunch of clothes that I don't wear anymore. I did salvage a few buttons from a shirt in my toss pile. I was hoping to get more, but I guess I don't really wear many clothes with buttons!

tojoco
07-05-2008, 09:57 PM
I went clothes shopping today with a friend and bought way too many clothes for someone who doesn't work. Maybe that's a sign that a good job will be coming my way soon. I hope, I hope!

Vintagegal
07-05-2008, 10:10 PM
We finally got out of the house at 12:30 PM and had lunch at Panera's. Then, we went to the Durham Western Heritage Museum. They have an exhibit on the Amazon jungle. It was awesome. DH and I made a trip to PetSmart and JC Penney's, afterwards. Now, we're just hanging out and taking it easy. I will probably think of a card layout before going to bed.

dreis1
07-05-2008, 10:15 PM
Well I posted the cards I made yesterday. I took a nap then got up and made Chicken and Homemade Noodles. Yum-Yum. Also made a pan of brownies. No I am not going to eat them. We are having a pitch-in after church tomorrow and I made this stuff to take to it. DH & I did have a bowl of the Chicken & Noodles for dinner. Oh they are so good. After dinner I have been on the Shack and playing a computer game. Talked to one of my stamping buddies for a while. She is on vacation next week and we are going to have a stamping day yea. Its my bedtime. Good night all. Glinda

MidwestStamper
07-05-2008, 10:57 PM
My DH forgot to turn off our alarm so I woke up at 6:30 a.m. on a morning when I could've slept in. Of course he went right back to sleep but not me! So I got up, showered, made coffee for myself and read the paper. Did a load of laundry. By 9:30 everyone else was just starting to wake up and I was ready to head out!

I went to the Mall of America to do some walking (it was already too hot outside!) and HAD to stop in at Archivers. Found some fun stuff there. My older DS decided to buy on iPhone that he found a good deal on thru Craig's List. He just had a birthday this week and had money to burn!

This afternoon we all went to see WALL-E which was fun. Tonight I hope to play with some of the stamps I got at Archivers or at the TAC Open House I went to last Monday!

loobylou
07-05-2008, 11:51 PM
I went to my sister's 40th birthday party. It was a 1980's fancy dress theme. We had a ball, got home at 4 in the morning.
There were some great outfits, lots of mullets and big hair and shoulderpads.
I'm waiting for a photo from my mum's camera, then i'll post one of my outfit. I wore a lace headband, black bolero style jacket with big sleeves, a rah-rah skirt, hot pink fishnet tights with leggins over, and white fringed ankle boots
OH and most importantly- bright blue and orange eye make-up!

mom_on_line
07-06-2008, 02:00 AM
Not a whole lot.

DH caught a cold and he's really dragging today. Good thing we have no committments this weekend.

I'm printing the last of our club installation programs (procrastinating!) so hopefully, it will be enough and I won't have to print anymore. Cleaned my desk a bit, cleaned out my clothes closet a bit, too. I'm starting to have more clothes than I have room for, so I needed to weed some stuff down into the other closet and get rid of some things.

I don't think he'll be well that quick tomorrow, so I may try to make a card or two.

suzi_f
07-06-2008, 07:57 AM
The whole family had hair cuts yesterday morning. Dh mowed & the rest of us did NOTHING!! At 5:30. we went to his mom's house to visit (bro from TX was in town), had pizza & salad (yum!) and then we played 6 handed Pinochole. It was actually fun! DH's uncle makes everything fun! Came home at 10:30 & I went to bed.

Today has nothing on the agenda either! I promised dh I'd make breakfast (probably about 9am if he's awake by then!) and then I promised ds I'd take him to the pool for a bit. Then I'll work on more laundry/stamp, make dinner & go to bed. Exciting life, huh?

Artyfarty
07-06-2008, 08:08 AM
We went car booting but unforunatley rain was a little heavy so did not spend much time browsing.Headed into Tamworth and theres a craft shop situated right in the middle lol and I bought another few pencils and a paper pack to continue playing lol We are now about to watch our Lewis hamilton hopefully win the british Grand Prix before sitting for Roast Pork lunch yummm.