PDA

View Full Version : Let's discuss book trades here ....

iloveflipflops
07-08-2008, 09:51 PM
I have traded a few books with Tesschap, Tattoolesa and CeCeScraps. Who else is interested?

Once I am done with a book, I do not want it back. I will send it onto whoever would like it next.

I have just finished CeCeScrap's book "Love the One You're With" by Emily Giffin. Its hardback and brand new.

Who wants it next?

I was thinking we could list our books when we are finished with them here and see who would like it next ?

Hopefully this won't get too confusing ....

tojoco
07-08-2008, 09:58 PM
I'm interested in that. I also just finished "Love the One You're With" but promised my sister I would send it to her. I also finished Janet Evanovich "Fearless Fourteen" and Danielle Steele's "Sisters." Anyone interested? If you are, you'll have to wait until I return from Atlanta on Saturday. JLMK

I don't like holding on to books either so I will post when I finish a book.

tesschap
07-08-2008, 09:59 PM
I'm game. I just finished Sherri's 'No Girl Needs a Husband Seven Days a Week' by Nina Foxx and this weekend I also read 'The Importance of Being Married' by Gemma Townley and 'That Summer Place' - a collection of three books all set in the Pacific Northwest - the collection is written by Debbie Macomber, Susan Wiggs, and Jill Barnett. I will send them off to anyone interested in reading any or all of them. I also do not want them back when you are finished - please just pass them on to someone who will enjoy them.

tojoco
07-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Teresa, I would be interested in "No Girl Needs a Husband Seven Days a Week" if it's still available.

tesschap
07-08-2008, 10:13 PM
Teresa, I would be interested in "No Girl Needs a Husband Seven Days a Week" if it's still available.

It's yours. I will get it out to you this week and let you know when it's gone postal.

logcabincreations
07-09-2008, 12:19 AM
Teresa, is "That Summer Place" collection a good read to take to the beach? I'm leaving on the 19th.

tesschap
07-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Teresa, is "That Summer Place" collection a good read to take to the beach? I'm leaving on the 19th.

Yes it would be a good beach read. I will send it out to you today.

logcabincreations
07-09-2008, 06:29 PM
Thanks T!!!!!