PDA

View Full Version : Copic question

directmailscrapper
07-09-2008, 09:43 PM
Has anyone ever changed the nub on their Copic markers? I like the brush end, and every since DD's friend enjoyed my supplies :wacko: I've realized that some of my nubs are smooshed.

And I wonder if it makes sense to switch the blunt end to a pointy end???

GSMom385
07-09-2008, 10:50 PM
I replaced one with a new one, but I have never changed the type before. I know some of the sets come with stickers to put on the pen because the lady at the Art store asked me if I wanted that kind when I purchased my pack of nibs. I know their web site has a nice tutorial thing that shows you how to change it, again the lady at the store recommended it to me. I prefer the brush ends to the blunts, so most of mine are sketch markers. I have a couple that are blunts.

directmailscrapper
07-09-2008, 11:19 PM
I prefer the brush ends and I never use the traditional blunt marker type end. I was going to check to see if they had any little pointy ends to replace the blunt end!

kimmyqtgirl
07-10-2008, 01:04 AM
I wish they were interchangeable with Prismacolor markers then I would change my prismacolor markers to the brush tip too. I don't see why you couldn't swap them. Let us know!

maxiesmom
07-10-2008, 07:38 AM
Wow, I can't believe you let someone use your good markers! Hope this works out for you!