PDA

View Full Version : My work is officially done!

Sherry
07-11-2008, 01:18 PM
Hiya gals,

The template upload is now complete and appears to be successful! Yay! I wasn't planning on doing this until October but, because I am forced to do a software upgrade on Monday, I figured it was best to do this now so that everything migrated into the new software properly. So, surprise!!

As mentioned in an earlier post, a few issues still need to be corrected but they won't be done until AFTER the software upgrade. These issues include:

The 'Who's Chatting' Box
The camera icon with a link back to your gallery - this used to appear in all of your posts.
The section in your profile which shows your latest gallery uploads (this one may not be possible to do because the new software changes the whole look of the profile page and offers some wonderful new features!)
Anything else that I am missing from this list :)
The reason that these things cannot be corrected now is because with each new software upgrade, coding changes somewhat and programs that used to work with older software will no longer work with the new software. So, for me to correct them now would be just a huge waste of my time.

Anyhow, I hope you all enjoy the new, fresh look.

As a side note, I am officially going offline for a few days. My family and I are going to Prince Edward Island in the morning and will be spending the weekend. I'll see you Sunday evening!

Sherry

Spartymom
07-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Sherry, You have a great weekend. You deserve it. Love the new templete. It's easy on the eyes.

threefriends91
07-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Wow Sherry you have done an awesome job l love the new changes..have a great weekend l'm sure you need the rest..Thanks

cecescraps
07-11-2008, 02:20 PM
Have a wonderful trip Sherry and I LOVE the new look @ The Shack!! Thanks for making this site the "BESTEST!"

scrapsoon
07-11-2008, 02:41 PM
You really did a great job on it.
I have to get use to the blue but that's just me:)
I also can't think of what to change now to make it more better,now it is already the best:D
Have a verry nice weekend you indeed deserve it.

MerryMimi
07-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Enjoy the trip Sherry, I love the new site and all the changes!

shuggy
07-11-2008, 03:09 PM
have a great vacation!!!

GrammaStamper
07-11-2008, 03:11 PM
Thanks Sherry, the site looks fabulous, dahling! Enjoy PEI you lucky lady, you deserve a break.

karla_m_angelstamper
07-11-2008, 03:17 PM
The site looks great!! Have a great weekend!! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/p065.gif

Far North
07-11-2008, 03:45 PM
I have been laughing here thinking about how you love to "move our furniture around" and redecorate and wondering how you were gonna possibly hold on to surprises til October...LOL!!! I am so very happy that it all worked out for you and now you can have a very restful weekend. PLAY HARD and Laugh Lots!!!

...Jan

mom_on_line
07-11-2008, 03:47 PM
Have a great weekend! You deserve it!

hutchink
07-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Enjoy your trip! The site is great!

cindi
07-11-2008, 05:32 PM
the other thing is the blinking email thing.
have a wonderful weekend with your family
:)

Paula Carden
07-11-2008, 05:42 PM
Sounds like a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for the Shack and the great new look- it is awesome!

hbpuppy
07-11-2008, 11:26 PM
The new template looks great. Thanks for all your hard work, Sherry. Have a great weekend.

scraphappy908
07-12-2008, 09:14 AM
Sherry,
I am so in awe of you! I can pretty much find my way around on the computer and know how to use many of the common programs. But when it comes to website design and blogs, I'm a blithering idiot!

The Shack looks great and you are always on top of things. You rock girl! Enjoy your weekend!