PDA

View Full Version : You guys have a good day!

CharityHand
07-12-2008, 10:16 AM
I'll be up to my elbows in pine sol and soft scrub today. I have lots of cleaning and laundry to do. DH is outside mowing so I have just a minute to sneak off to the Shack. I'll be back to play later.

logcabincreations
07-12-2008, 10:34 AM
have fun cleaning...I'll be doing some laundry...that's it. I leave at 3pm to go work bingo, and I won't get home until late.

CharityHand
07-12-2008, 01:04 PM
Whew! Taking another break. I've scrubbed two showers & tubs, four toilets and mopped kitchen and bathroom floors. I can't tell you how many times I've bent and squatted down to pick up stray hotwheels, toys, crayons, etc. Now it's time to move onto sweeping and vaccuuming and changing sheets. Wish me luck! I try to spread all of these chores out during the week, but I was just too busy this week. I'm going to reward myself with some stamping time when I'm all finished!

logcabincreations
07-12-2008, 01:07 PM
4 toilets? You must have a huge house. Hope you're done soon so you can some real fun...lol

CharityHand
07-12-2008, 03:38 PM
Yeah, the 4th toilet is in the butler's quarters. LOL

Nah, we just have an extra half bath kind of like a jack & jill style upstairs. Right now it serves as just an extra toilet to scrub, but I'm hoping it will come in handy when the kids get older and actually start using their own bathrooms. At the moment, they enjoy trashing my bathroom and getting toothpaste all over my counter and sink.