PDA

View Full Version : Good Wednesday Morning Everyone!

inkinupstamps
10-11-2006, 06:37 AM
Our first full day on The Stamp Pad. WAAAAAKE uuuuuuup!!!!:D

I just put a load of towels in the washer and am ready to do some early morning stamping. What is on YOUR agenda today.

Weather forecast for the Ottawa, Ontario area is rainy and very cool. :p Looks like the Lady Isabella and I will stay indoors today and play!

Make it a great day and I hope we can chat up a storm here!

Cheers!

Jennifer

iloveflipflops
10-11-2006, 07:27 AM
I am getting ready to go north tomorrow (Wisconsin) for a long weekend to see my best friend. They are calling for snow flurries up there so I am packing my long johns. ha ha

Sherri

inkinupstamps
10-11-2006, 07:29 AM
Did I tell you how much I LOVE North Carolina? I know you told me it would be warm, but one gets acclimated to the cold and I was very pleasantly surprised how warm it was in Greensboro. I want to go back!

Have a great trip!!!

GrammaStamper
10-11-2006, 07:56 AM
Good Morning ladies. We're under a 'winter storm warning' here in T'under Bay, so I shall stay indoors and play, too. I've got laundry on the go as well and between chatting here and laundry, I'm hoping to get to work on my PC Pro Swap as after next Monday, I'll be away all day at the Rheumatic Disease program at the hospital. Hopefully, they'll show us ways to cope with the pain and disabling effects of arthritis. For me, just getting lost in card making helps immensely.

Well, have a great day and talk late with you.

Barb

Sherry
10-11-2006, 08:03 AM
Hello ladies!!

Today, unfortunately, is my errand day. I have to do grocery shopping, register my new vehicle (my darling DH just bought me 2007 Ford Escape!), and go to Walmart to pick up some dart toy that my son has been asking for. When I return, I will begin installation of our gallery and will try to see how to send a mass email to all of our moderators and design team members. Before all of that though, I have to get the laundry on the line, get myself a shower, get my daughter fed and dressed, and empty the recycle bins. I'm super woman, I tell ya! Thank goodness there isn't any work sitting in the fax machine :D

I will be around - if you need me, just shout!

Sherry

ctinyjoy
10-11-2006, 08:58 AM
I have just returned from bringing my DS to school. It is early release day and he goes to the skate park afterschool. Unfortunately, skateboards are not allowed on the bus! I am busy packing for a three day conference for work. I will leave in about an hour. This counts as educational credits that I need to stay certified, so I will go. I will check back Friday night and see what new things Sherry has up and running for us!

Cheri :cool:

kulakid
10-11-2006, 11:54 AM
Really, it is!!! Highs of 23 degress today, so after we are all fed and dressed ( we are running slow motion this morning!), it's off for a walk and maybe do some pruning in the back yard...nothing too thrilling, except that we (T and I) are going to be decorating our Halloween house this afternoon!!! Fun stuff!

Safe journey Sherri and Cheri, and a good day to all!

:D Lisa

Whoopsie Daisy!
10-11-2006, 11:58 AM
We're off to soccer lessons in a bit.
Have a good day, everyone!

Sherri, your dancing banana is SO cute!

Jane

laos348
10-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Good afternoon everyone! Ds had a sports class this morning and after school, I think the kids have playdates. Looks like rain here but so fair its held off and is pretty nice. The leaves are quite beautiful and some trees on our street are in full color mode.

Laura