PDA

View Full Version : Issue fixes and other updates

Sherry
07-15-2008, 10:50 AM
Thank you so much for being patient with me while I address all of your issues and concerns.

Here are a list of issues that have been fixed:

The blinking PM notification has been restored.
The 'who's chatting' box has been restored.
The error message when clicking on a profile in the chatroom has been fixed.
The error messages received when trying to access the template/blog section has been fixed.
Photos of your latest gallery uploads in your profile has been restored.
A link to your gallery in all of your forum posts (this appears on the right hand side now so as not to interfere with the top poster award graphics and the creative team award graphics) has been restored.
The birthday module on the main page has been fixed.
The bizarre lines in the header image have been removed.
Here are a list of the issues that still need to be resolved and will be done as soon as I can get to them:

The chatroom disclaimer (this tells users that the chatroom discussions are logged)
I've also added a new feature. This was requested awhile back but I didn't get around to it until now. On the bottom of the forum page you will see a list of all of the new users who registered for an account at The Stamp Shack (not necessarily a Shack Plus membership). Their names will appear in that section for a 24 hour period and will allow you to send PM's and welcome messages if you so wish. A great way to send the welcome message would be via the new profile visitor messages!

Christie
07-15-2008, 10:51 AM
Awesome Sherry!!!!!!!! I am off to see all the new users now!! Yippee!!!!

Erin K
07-15-2008, 10:59 AM
Fantastic. I love the new member feature!

loobylou
07-15-2008, 11:03 AM
Thanks Sherry, that sounds great

Jovi
07-15-2008, 01:40 PM
Thanks Sherry, everything is looking wonderful ;)