PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed for a friend and her family

Darleneh710
07-15-2008, 02:16 PM
I was wondering if I could ask for some prayers be sent. My best friend from HS (yrs ago lol), her mom just died suddenly yesterday while visiting relatives in WA state. Her mom and dad live in Massachusetts, she lives in SD and her other siblings are all over the place (she has 17 siblings total). Anyway, my mom just read in the local paper about this morning and sent email to me with the obiturary and all that and I am very sad as I knew her mom and was close to her, but not so much the past few yrs with how crazy life is. I don't really know anything, but what I gather is that her mom was visiting one of my friend's siblings in Washington state and died suddlenly. She was 71 yrs old, which I dont consider to be old myself. I know that my friend, Kristin, was very close to her mom and when she married yrs ago and had to move to SD it really broke her heart as she is very close to her mom, as most of us are. I just feel so bad and want to call her. They are having the wake and funeral this week. I am hoping to go to at least one of them. Again, ladies if you could send some prayers to my friend and her family in this time of need. They are very relgious people themselves and would really appreciate it. I'm a little shocked, I guess sometimes we forget that we all get older and wont be around forever. Thank you for taking the time to look at this.
hugs,

cindi
07-15-2008, 02:28 PM
sudden deaths are always so shocking. I hope that the family can find peace in their momories of her and in each other,
hugs to you as well

jazzypurple853
07-15-2008, 03:09 PM
I will keep her family in my prayers.

logcabincreations
07-15-2008, 03:20 PM
Adding them to my prayer list. So sad.

toao
07-15-2008, 03:28 PM
Sending up prayers now....

Mary

mom_on_line