PDA

View Full Version : Micemom prayers update

micemom
07-16-2008, 01:52 AM
OMG Everyone! I have had a few days now to digest and try to understand it all. Thank you so much for your words of encouragement, your thoughts and prayers for me right now. I have taken some of your advice and sought a second opinion and I will be seeing an oncologist on Friday. My time here may not change but speaking to the doctor, checking out blogs and message boards has helped a great deal.

But do you know what has helped the most in the last few days? Reading everyones messages, it is the outpouring of support and encouragement that you all here at the Shack have shown me. You have given me the most hope of all that I can beat this or give it a good beating along the way.

This will be my hope spot for the duration.

Thank you all so much.

Jean

kimmyqtgirl
07-16-2008, 01:57 AM
Glad to hear you are in good spirits. You know we are all here for you!

cecescraps
07-16-2008, 01:58 AM
Jean, I hope that the 2nd doctor might have better and more options to give you. Please know that we are here for you as your "hope spot" and an ear to listen with and a shoulder to lean on, a hug to comfort you and hopefully, some smiles to brighten your day. :)

loobylou
07-16-2008, 02:16 AM
I love your attitude Jean. Your mind will be huge assett thru the tough times. Stay strong- cancer is only a word- not a sentence.
we are here for you.

Artyfarty
07-16-2008, 02:28 AM
So glad to hear you are being positive Jean. We are all here for you and if you need extra hugs just shout xxx

dreis1
07-16-2008, 03:31 AM
We are here for you Jean. Here is a great big (((hug))). Glinda

keltie
07-16-2008, 03:31 AM
Keep up the positive attitude. prayers and thoughts going out to you.

scrapsoon
07-16-2008, 04:09 AM
I'm also verry happy to hear that you are so possitive and such a strong woman.
Glad that you've taken an second opinion and i do hope he will have hopefully some more options for you.
I'm so glad that we all helped a little bit to make you feel better or happier.

iloveflipflops
07-16-2008, 05:27 AM
As everyone else has said Jean, WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!!!!!

Isn't the Stamp Shack the bestest!!! :)

Love ya Jean.

Christie
07-16-2008, 07:15 AM
Jean I'm glad that we have helped you in your difficult time. You know we are always here for you when you need us!!!! (((((HUGS)))))

pesc
07-16-2008, 07:21 AM
Thank you so much for keeping us update. I'm sure I'm not the only one praying for you and wondering how things are going. I'm glad you were able to have an appointement with another doctor on Friday. Let us know for sure what he will tell. ((((((HUGS)))))) Even if with my belly, as Sarah was telling me, I'm not sure I can still hug someone all aroud as usual! :)

Vintagegal
07-16-2008, 07:22 AM
Jean, You are such a strong person. We are drawing strength from you as much as you think you are drawing strength from us. We are always, always, always going to be here for you. Let us know if we can help you, in any way, shape or form. I will continue to keep you close in my thoughts and prayers. ((((( HUGS )))))

loon218
07-16-2008, 07:25 AM
Jean..you have a portion of the problem solved with your attitude..stay positive please. A second opinion can only help, I'm glad you are going for that. Prayers continue, good thoughts being sent to you in friendship....Janet

threefriends91
07-16-2008, 07:38 AM
Jean l'm so glad that you have found some help here and that your spirit is up..We are here for you l cannot put into words just how special you are but Please know that your not alone...and l agree with Sarah cancer is only a word not a sentence..Big Hugs..Prayers are being sent up for you each day...

Sherry
07-16-2008, 07:51 AM
Keep up the great attitude, Jean. That alone will take you far. I so love your comment - "beat it or give it a good beating along the way". I'll have to remember that one.

God Bless You. I'll continue to send prayers and good thoughts.

maxiesmom
07-16-2008, 07:53 AM
big hugs and keep up that positive attitude!

toao
07-16-2008, 08:33 AM
Oh Jean, you sweetpea. Here's a big ((((HUG)))) for you. I pray that God blesses you with a wonderful day today.

Mary

logcabincreations
07-16-2008, 08:45 AM
Nothing is impossible with God. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Hugs and prayers my friend.

scraphappy908
07-16-2008, 09:20 AM
Sarah (loobylou) put it so eloquently, cancer is just a word and not a sentence. Attitude is everything and we're here to see that yours is on the possitive side. Thoughts and prayers are continuing to be sent upward on your behalf. Take care.

lakeslady
07-16-2008, 09:35 AM
Jean please know that more prayers are being said on your behalf here in England. You are being so brave and positive after recieveing such devastating news.
The Stamp Shack is a wonderful place to hang out and you already know that you will get all the help and support you need right here.
Big cyber hugs on their way to you
JP

teabear
07-16-2008, 09:52 AM
Hope is a beautiful thing. Sending you lots of hugs, Jean.

flyingflower
07-16-2008, 10:23 AM
attitude is everything!

MerryMimi
07-16-2008, 06:48 PM
Jean, you're an inspiration to us all, with your strong, good attitude and determination to give this cancer a run for it's money. We will be here with you and for you...pkgs of love are on their way-:183: Merry

Kreative Dryve
07-16-2008, 07:21 PM
We are here for you, and glad to lend a ear.

ellie
07-16-2008, 09:04 PM
Jean,
I am so glad that you will be getting a 2nd opinion. Please check in when you can and know that we are all here to support you. You will be in my prayers.

directmailscrapper
07-16-2008, 09:12 PM
Jean, you are never far from my thoughts. Stop in often to visit, we're all waiting to hear how you are doing.

limeyscrapper
07-16-2008, 11:23 PM
That's the spirit! Stay strong Jean, and we will keep you in our hearts and prayers.

cindi
07-16-2008, 11:54 PM
have helped you to feel better! this place is amazing that way! I love your attitude..it will take you far.
here is a quote..though I'm not sure who siad it
anything the mind can concieve,,a person can achieve
we are all praying for you, so you can be strong
big hugs:wubclub:

hbpuppy
07-17-2008, 01:03 AM
Keep checking in Jean. I'm so glad to hear your fighting attitude. I'm praying for you.

Paula Carden
07-17-2008, 06:39 AM
I am so glad that you posted an update, I have been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. Glad you are seeing the oconologist soon.
I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.