PDA

View Full Version : Our new Super Target carries prima flowers!!

iloveflipflops
10-18-2006, 09:10 PM
In the cute bottles with the crates. OMG - I was so excited when i saw this.

I have been in depression since our old Target closed and the new Super Target came in. I liked the old Target. But now that I have been in the new one, my depression is all gone :). And, it has a Starbucks at the entrance!! Just what i need! haha I don't drink coffee but I love their vanilla beans!!

stampcrazyjulie
10-18-2006, 09:37 PM
Your Target carries Primas? Wow! How cool is that?! :) Is the price comparable to the LSS?

BeckyButtshaw
10-18-2006, 09:50 PM
Super cool! Do tell about the cost-I just might HAVE to make a trip to Target tomorrow....

iloveflipflops
10-18-2006, 09:58 PM
and the 3 smaller jars in the crate were $12.99 or $14.99. I was so excited when i saw them I forgot to remember the prices. ha ha

stampcrazyjulie
10-18-2006, 09:59 PM
My LSS has them for the same prices, but they are out of most of the good colors! I may have to hit Target soon!

mahodgman
10-18-2006, 10:26 PM
What does the "super" part mean? Do they have groceries or something? I don't think we have any Super Targets around here, and they definietly don't have any Primas! I stopped at Target today real quick, and the scrapbook isle was really sad! There were a few things on clearance, but not anything I wanted and then a whole bunch of empty displays.

iloveflipflops
10-18-2006, 10:38 PM
We did have a regular Target whose scrapbooking section was pretty bleak. They never had anything. That one closed 2 weeks ago and our new Super Target opened last week and wow, what a difference!! I can't find primas anywhere around here so I am very excited our Target has them. Who would've thunk it? lol