PDA

View Full Version : New to the stamp shack

charxian
10-18-2006, 09:24 PM
Hi, I am Charxian from wyoming. Haven't tried too many chat sites and am a bit nervous about swaps:eek:

dgbearsmom
10-18-2006, 09:28 PM
I am Judy from Kansas City. It's natural to be nervous, but we are all really very nice! This is a new site, but a lot of us already know each other from another site. You don't have to chat if you don't want to. It's actually kinda dangerous because it's hard to get away. If you want to just read and post in the forums that's fine too.

Swaps are so much fun. I think if you try one, you will really like it. Just be careful. Some of us (okay - me) are addicted and swap like crazy. I can personally vouch for pretty much anyone who will host a swap on this site that they are great hostesses because I have swapped with most.

Have fun!

Judy

stampcrazyjulie
10-18-2006, 09:30 PM
Hi, Charxian! Welcome! I am not too far from you, my name is Julie & I am in Utah! Tis is a way fun site, you will enjoy it alot...no need to be nervous!:)

iloveflipflops
10-18-2006, 09:31 PM
Swaps are very fun and very addicting!! So don't say we didn't warn you. HA HA

I am Sherri from NC. I have been swapping for 2 years and have been known to host 50 swaps at one time (I have decided 50 is too many so I am dwindling down to a more normal range.) Anyway, this is a great place to ask questions and I would be happy to help you. No need to be scared.

Welcome!!

Christie
10-18-2006, 09:33 PM
Hi, I just joined the site too. Don't be nervous about swaps. I did my first swap in Feb. and was a little nervous. It turned out great and I have done lots more since. I've even hosted some. Just jump in and you'll be surprised at how fun it (and addicting) it is!!
Christie

Alli
10-19-2006, 07:05 AM
Hi Charxian, what a beautiful name by the way, please don't be nervous, we are a friendly bunch, honest! :D Just ease yourself in with as much as you are comfortable with.

shuggy
10-19-2006, 11:15 AM
hi charxian. welcome to the stamp shack!! i'm next door with julie in utah. don't be nervous. jump right in and you soon find you are addicted like the rest of us!!

angie

lost luggage
10-19-2006, 11:16 AM
Hi Charxian...nervous nelly here.. LOL

Welcome aboard- everything is as easy as pie....nothing to worry about! I used to be super nervous when I started (Last month)...now I'm not. Ask anyone LOL!

so-muchlove
10-20-2006, 09:22 PM
Welcome... and have a great time on the board!! I was nervous when I first joined a message board too... it was only a little earlier this year. ;) Now I'm having a blast!! You will too!!

Hugs,
Lisa

tojoco
10-20-2006, 09:30 PM
Welcome welcome. Don't be nervous. We're a fun and friendly group. Just jump right in whenever you feel comfortable.

cindi
10-20-2006, 09:36 PM
No worries here, just a fun bunch of talented ladies that are great fun to learn from and swap with! I'm Cindi, from Maine & I've been swapping for almost 2 years. This is a good place to get started. Have fun!!
:)