PDA

View Full Version : Have you tried Vicki's SWEET lemon juice technique?

Far North
07-19-2008, 10:15 PM
Wow THANKS Vicki! I worked on your SWEET Guest Challenge technique this afternoon. I never heard of one using lemon juice for creative a distressed look but indeed it is fun, easy and smells good too!

I liked the control over how dark you can make it. I tried spraying some on the paper but it must have evaporated too quickly with the small droplets I couldn't get any of that to darken. I am now thinking that I need to let it dry on the paper first then dry it that might have worked. ...I will have to try again!

I just posted my first LEMON card (http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=17191&limit=recent)(LOL!) in the gallery. I would love to hear if other people have ever tried this technique.

THANKS again Vicki for a terrific challenge!...Jan

threefriends91
07-19-2008, 11:05 PM
Jan your card is adorable l love it..l must have missed the post on this new lemon technique..it sounds like fun..l'm off to get the post so l can give this a try.

IMBlessed5
07-21-2008, 11:10 AM
Jan I'm so glad you tried it! I saw your card but missed this thread evidently! I've never tried spraying it, I just always use my finger. It really is fun to do, especially for manly cards and collage stamped cards. Smells good too! :D

Christie
07-21-2008, 12:07 PM
Jan that is an awesome card!!!! I'll have to give this try but first I'll have to buy some lemon juice!