PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Thank Yous

Firecracker
07-21-2008, 11:42 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry this has taken me so long to post Birthday card thank yous. I loved every card I received. Thank You to:

Buggain/Annette - I loved the purple owl and the saying with it.
Vintagegal/Ethel - I love your vintage card. I need to try making one. The girl on the front is darling. What brand of pattern paper?
Iloveflipflops/Sherri - Thank you for the cute Monkey card. I think that image is just darling. I also love the flip flop charm you used.
CCstampin12/Joanie - Very cute mouse and cake image. I love the layout of the card. What stamp company is the mouse from?
Sally - I loved the stamped image on the mulberry paper. I also love the colors you used.
Midwest Stamper/Lidia - Very cute card. The cat is darling. What brand of stamp is the cat? I love the corner punch you used.
Christie - I love my card. The perfect 4th of July card. I love how you stamped ithe image in blacki and put red and blue behind. Great idea.
Loobylou/Sarah - I love the dog image. The pattern paper with the attached flower match perfect.
Threefriends91/Cathy - I love the House Mouse. The style of card is very cute. I need to make some like this.
Emmcee/Michelle - I love the red, white and blue card. The square with the star is very cute. Great idea.
tojoco/Joanne - I love the owl. The lego paper for the background is perfect. Very cute.
Workin4stamps/Traci - I love the layout and the star punch and stamps you used. Great card.

Thanks again for all the cards.

Hugs,
Heather

Christie
07-21-2008, 12:05 PM
Sounds like you got a lot of nice cards for your birthday! I hope you had a great day!