PDA

View Full Version : Firecracker Heather asked me to update all of you with her latest saga

iloveflipflops
07-22-2008, 11:06 PM
Poor Heather and her foot. Here is her note:

Would you please update this on the shack? I am having more problems with my foot. The infection has spred from my large toe into the middle of the foot. I now have cellulitus. I had a pick line put in today for my IVs. I'm starting them again. I go for a bone scan test tomorrow and that will tell them if the infection is in the bone. I will have my IV antibiotics for at least 4 weeks and depending on the bone scan test it could be longer. When I find out about this test, I will update you. I'm having to stay off my foot and if I have to go anywhere I have to go in a wheelchair. Hopefully it is not in the bone and will get better this time around. Thank in advance. Hugs, Heather

teabear
07-22-2008, 11:55 PM
Doggone it, I thought she was getting well. She has so much trouble with this. Thanks for the update Sherri.

loobylou
07-23-2008, 03:39 AM
Tell Heather we are sending her all our good vibes and prayers sent for her to get better soon

Artyfarty
07-23-2008, 04:31 AM
Hugs Heather and get better soon..xxxxxxxx

emmcee
07-23-2008, 06:43 AM
Oh gracious, Heather has such problems with her toes. I pray that the infection is not in her bone. I think last summer or last year, she had some problems with her toe. I don't remember if the problem was in this same toe or not, though.

Sherri, give her my regards please, and I'll get a card out to her, maybe from Maine!

Paula Carden
07-23-2008, 06:57 AM
Heather- hurry back we miss you!
I sure am sending you positive thoughts and prayers that it will not be in the bone.
Cellulitis is bad enough.

jazzypurple853
07-23-2008, 07:02 AM
prayers to getting better soon.

dreis1
07-23-2008, 07:08 AM
Prayers and Hugs going her way. Please update when you can. Glinda

Christie
07-23-2008, 07:17 AM
Oh no, poor Heather. She is having so many problems with her foot. I hope it heals up fast.

maxiesmom
07-23-2008, 07:38 AM
Aw geez, and here last I'd heard from her she was doing better. Man she has no luck with them feets! Wishing you the best, Heather!

shuggy
07-23-2008, 07:53 AM
i was so glad last week with her update. take it easy heather!

cindi
07-23-2008, 11:02 AM
Poor Heather..cellulitis is aweful,, very painful and can make you feel sick too.
I think we should all flood her with cards of well wishes
:)

Vintagegal
07-23-2008, 11:22 AM
Holy Moses! That poor girl! I can't believe how bad it has gotten. I'll keep her in my prayers.

cecescraps
07-23-2008, 11:56 AM
I just hate to hear this news!! Poor thing... I had so hoped she had turned the corner on this one and was going to be able to be done w/ all this for awhile. She must be so disappointed and down... Sherri, thanks for updating us.

ccstampin12
07-23-2008, 07:24 PM
Poor Heather!
I remember that this has been going on for a long time.
How did it start? Do I recall there was an auto accident, or was that someone else?
I certainly wish her the best and for goodness sake....a recovery in the very near future...it's too late for a speedy recovery!!!!
HUGS to HEATHER!!!
Joanie

threefriends91
07-23-2008, 07:34 PM
Oh poor Heather and just when we thought everthing was getting better..Heather your are in my thoughts and Prayers hang in their girl..Big Hugs..