PDA

View Full Version : I think we're having breakfast for dinner tonight ..

iloveflipflops
07-23-2008, 06:10 PM
I am in the mood for some scrambled eggs (with cheese), hashbrowns and bacon.

DH has been mowing since 2 pm. Yesterday he mowed for 6 hours straight. Good thing we have a tractor (that has a/c in it) ha ha

tesschap
07-23-2008, 06:13 PM
Sounds like a yummy dinner. DH was taking some work visitors out on the lake tonight and to dinner and Drew and I were planning to eat out and then I was heading to the boat but it's raining buckets - our pool is almost overflowing - so all plans were cancelled and DH is grillling steaks with an umbrella! After dinner we're headed to BJ's as I need a few more books for this weekend just in case the rain continues!

Can't feel too back for DH mowing with A/C :) How funny!

iloveflipflops
07-23-2008, 06:14 PM
The funny thing is he will come in and say Oh I am so tired ... from what?! Sitting with the A/C and his country music blaring? LOL

tesschap
07-23-2008, 06:15 PM
Too funny. Sounds like my BIL who is a dairy farmer. They get to zone out and listen to their tunes in a comfortable environment - can't see anything tiring with that :)

threefriends91
07-23-2008, 06:19 PM
Thats so funny Sherri it sounds like somthing my hb would do..its a tough life Ha Ha!! ..At least once a month l cook breakfast for dinner and we enjoy it besides its fast to make LOL

Christie
07-23-2008, 06:55 PM
I had breakfast for lunch today. I made fried eggs and toast!

workin4stamps
07-23-2008, 07:04 PM
DH would be in heaven at your house tonight!!! He loves breakfast. He just ate leftover pizza.

I guess I will eat breakfast too.....cereal!!! LOL

workin4stamps
07-23-2008, 07:16 PM
I just noticed that everyone else in this thread has a top poster award but me.

:-(

Guess I should talk more!

suzi_f
07-23-2008, 08:36 PM
Ok Traci, I'll jump in here so you're not the only non-award winning talker.

I had breakfast for dinner last night. Had a bacon, egg & chees crossaint w/hash browns. It was YUMM. Dh doesn't like breakfast as a rule & definately would not like it for dinner!!!

Tonite, we went to McDs. I was supposed to cook Pork Chops but dh decided he wanted to get out of the house so we ate and then went to the office supply store (i got a cool little storage box. gotta figure out what to put in it now), Target (i got NOTHING. The s/b section at our Target has nothing good) and then the Mall where I ordered the kids a Tim Hawkins video and got some new sun glasses (lost mine on vacation; have been wearing my 'backup' glasses & hate them!)

cindi
07-23-2008, 10:37 PM
I make it like this

mix 1 bag of hashbrowns with 4 eggs..press into a pie plate, cook 8 eggs(scambled) and place on top of hashbrowns, top with chopped ham, onions, and peppers, sprinkle shredded cheese on the top and bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
I like to serve fruits on the side
:)

CharityHand
07-23-2008, 10:56 PM
We had breakfast 4 dinner too. Stopped at Cracker Barrel on the way home from Greensboro airport. It was so good and everyone cleaned their plates. It was a rare occasion!

loobylou
07-23-2008, 10:58 PM
My family love bacon and eggs and hash browns for dinner. We only just discovered hash browns- and they are delicious.