PDA

View Full Version : If you would like to check out my fall photos I took today

iloveflipflops
10-18-2006, 09:59 PM
in my yard, I have added them to my picture trail so go to:

www.picturetrail.com/cheermom and click on fall photos (and you can check out the others too if you want)

It is so pretty here right now. I want to drive over to the lake tomorrow and take some more.

kulakid
10-18-2006, 10:32 PM
Love this time of year! Your pictures are so very pretty!

stampcrazyjulie
10-18-2006, 11:48 PM
Wow, so very pretty Sherri! You lucky girl you! :)

inkinupstamps
10-19-2006, 07:05 AM
Sherri, it is just gorgeous! Oh how happy I am that you shared your photos. We've not had a very pretty autumn at all here. The leaves have fallen but not much colour this year. :(

Your photos are wonderful!:)

Are you anywhere near Southern Pines area? My daughter is moving there next month. She sent me photos and it too looks lovely! I've got to move to NC! What a gorgeous place!!

Thanks for the photos. I'll look at more anytime!

My3Ds
10-19-2006, 08:42 AM
Sherri - the pictures are great. Our leaves are at the same stage as yours, I hope the rain doesn't wash them away too soon. I love the entrance to your driveway. TFS.

Gaerria

CallyCreations
10-19-2006, 09:12 AM
Sherri WOW, you take nice pictures. Love your little scarcrow scene on the porch. Looks like a beautiful area to live in. Thanks for sharing, it was nice to see some sun! It's been rain and more rain! We go camping this w/e to a Halloween weekend fun! We'll still have fun!

Roberta

cindi
10-19-2006, 10:52 AM
I love your fence, too. O' and your mumms are beautiful.:)

BeckyButtshaw
10-19-2006, 11:37 AM
very pretty pictures Sherri. I'm sad that all our leaves have fallen off already. Thanks for sharing!

mydogstinks2
10-19-2006, 01:02 PM
those are some great pic's. If it ever quits raining here I would love to be able to take a few pictures.