PDA

View Full Version : Should I buy Justright stamper??

pesc
07-24-2008, 01:07 PM
While blogsurfing I did see this fabulous project (http://debbiedesigns.typepad.com/muse_and_amuse/2008/07/the-big-yawn-cp.html) and well I could not resist but to go see what was that kind of product that can do that much costum stamping. So I found the seller (http://www.justritestampers.com/ProductDetail.aspx?productid=JB-07277).

Now I'm sick for getting it. Since you all know I will have another baby soon... it would be pretty cool to use to make the annoncement cards! While I will be buying of course I will buy almost everything that goes along with it so I can use it more...

What do you think? Is anyone ever try that? There is a "Craft TV weekly" episode on this product (http://www.justritestampers.com/custom.aspx?id=12).

Is there a cure for that kind of illness besides buying it of course! LOL

MyRnAbS
07-24-2008, 01:40 PM
OMG!! This project looks awesome! I'd get it if I was you. You can surely use it for the baby announcements. And you can keep using it for other stuff depending on what it says. Will you be able to change what it says? When you get it I wanna see what you do with it!

Erin K
07-24-2008, 01:43 PM
I dunno. I'm convincing myself I do not need it.

But then I'm not about to make baby announcements...

pesc
07-24-2008, 01:45 PM
Yes you can change things around as much as you want... You can do only monogram in the middle, do border around or write in the border. You can also put number in the middle for exemple I would be able to put 50 in the middle and around years of marriage.
Of course you have to buy the numbers and small letters along but they are not that expensive I find. You could use the color you want on the pad with reinkers...

I think I'm really sick about getting it now LOL

Christie
07-24-2008, 02:23 PM
I think if you don't get it you will wish you had of! Get it, get it, get it!!! LOL! After the last few day's you've had you deserve it!

pesc
07-24-2008, 02:32 PM
I've take some mesurement and it would be cut prefectly by the scalloped flower punch from SU! (sorry I don't know the real name in English!). I am getting sicker by the minute! LOL

Christie
07-24-2008, 02:45 PM
I've take some mesurement and it would be cut prefectly by the scalloped flower punch from SU! (sorry I don't know the real name in English!). I am getting sicker by the minute! LOL

That is just another sign that you NEED it! :D

directmailscrapper
07-24-2008, 03:40 PM
You could always rationalize it that your hormones made you buy it! I've recently seen another really cute project using that set -- maybe on the same blog... If I see it, I'll let you know.

Nadine
07-24-2008, 05:30 PM
I have two of them and I LOVE them! You can use them for so many things. I would suggest getting the wood mount one though as it's easier to use with an inkpad. That is, if you do decide to get it!

pesc
07-24-2008, 06:14 PM
I was considering buying all that... font sets and woodmount thing too :)
I may sleep on my decision and order it tomorrow :)

Erin K
07-24-2008, 07:03 PM
Wow you really seem to want it. If you still want it tomorrow I think you probably just should go ahead and get it. What are we talking with all the stuff? Like $50ish? That's not horrible for something you've been talking about all day. :)

pesc
07-24-2008, 07:27 PM
Hum... it will cost me about double your estimate with the shipping and all... but well I guess we are allowed to do some silly things once in a while! I just hope I will not have to pay more fees with the border and all :(
That's always the scary part when I'm not bying in Canada... You have so much more choice in USA!

hutchink
07-24-2008, 07:29 PM
Ok I have one of these that I have used like twice! LOL! I did not know they had letters for the borders now! hmmm I may need those letters!

pesc
07-24-2008, 07:32 PM
KIm those border letters are like 6$! It come with a twiser and have enough of any letters so you can write the whole word with multiple "e" for exemple...
HUM... I'm looking of what I've wrote on this thing today and I think I should do publicity for them!! LOL Or maybe ask for a discount ;)

hutchink
07-24-2008, 08:00 PM
Pascale you know maybe I should just sell you mine- since I have only used it a couple of times????

pesc
07-24-2008, 08:36 PM
Pascale you know maybe I should just sell you mine- since I have only used it a couple of times????

I've tought about it too... but since I want the small letters and the numbers and some other stuff I think it will be better if I order directly this way I will have only one postage fee to pay. Thank you very much for the offer!

pesc
07-25-2008, 09:05 AM
OK, I've dreamed about it! I even dreamed I was getting 2 of those... So I did my order this morning but with Nadine advices I was able to reduce a bit the amount I will spend and I think I will still be able to do a lot of things with it :)

pesc
07-25-2008, 09:16 AM
LOL, LOL, LOL, I've you seen this week chalenge?!? I needed the Justright stuff since it's to use monogram! :) I wonder if I will received my stuff in time! :)

hutchink
07-25-2008, 10:10 AM
Well you enabled me to get the small letters to go with mine :) I am hoping my LSS has them- I will be checking this weekend! Since they have a huge sale! 25% off everything in the store!

CharityHand
07-25-2008, 10:24 AM
D'oh! Now I want one. LOL

Erin K
07-25-2008, 11:46 AM
I refuse to want one!

I'm super glad you got yours though, you REALLY wanted it.

tesschap
07-28-2008, 06:51 PM
Pascale - I was away since Thursday and I guess I missed your post on this! Thanks for directing me here. What did you end up ordering. I want to buy what I'll need all at once and am hearing that the self inking set is not the way to go but the description on any of the websites that sell this are not full of info so I'm not sure what to order. I want to make some bridal and baby shower favors for some upcoming events for my sister's BFF and for my cousin's daughter.

Thanks.

pesc
07-28-2008, 09:55 PM
I finally order 3 of the wooded things that comes along with some border and letters inside... the numbers that you can put insides and the small letters that you can write wathever you want in the border. I did not get the self inking think even if the letters that come with it seems interesting it was too expensive for what it worth I found...
I hope this is clear because I have to agree it's not that clear on the website and I had to call the company to get more info!