PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a peanutbutter ball recipe......got one?

Inkyhands
12-16-2006, 08:20 PM
I am making chocolate covered pretzels with a friend from work tomorrow and we also want to make some chocolate covered peanutbutter balls but she can't find her recipe. If anyone has one I would be very grateful.
TIA

iloveflipflops
12-16-2006, 08:25 PM
Hmmm, sorry April .. I don't have one. Can you believe it? HA Sorry!!

stampcrazyjulie
12-16-2006, 09:27 PM
I had one, I will see if I can find it...it's from Betty Crocker....

workin4stamps
12-17-2006, 09:44 AM
I have a recipe for Buckeyes. They're basically chocolate covered peanut butter balls....except you just leave a little peanut butter showing at the top so they look like buckeyes. Is this what you're looking for?

Traci

inkinupstamps
12-17-2006, 09:54 AM
Ooohhh and I got a good "do" on them this year. They are too yummy.

I use the "buckey" recipe Traci is referring to. Easy, fast and delicious. I don't use the parafin mix chocolate that the recipe refers to but rather keep it simple and use the light chocolate candy making "discs or chips" that you get in a bag. Melt them in a double boiler and dip the peanut butter/confectioner's sugar/butter mixture shaped into balls and.....VOILA! You have sinfully delicious peanut butter balls.

I KNOW I'm not supposed to be eating them!!:nah:

Inkyhands
12-17-2006, 10:39 AM
Thanks guys, actually I ended up finding one on the net. We knew the ingrediance but not the amounts. This is the first time I am making them so I will let you know how they turn out.