PDA

View Full Version : Shack survivor.. Is there a way to see

irishchristine
08-06-2008, 02:22 PM
all the cards that have been posted? I hit "contests" but not all of the cards are displayed under that thread. Could someone help me out?

MidwestStamper
08-06-2008, 03:03 PM
It took me awhile to find them all too--they don't all show when you click on the Contests option. I had to click on one of the cards, then click on Shack Survivor at the top to go back to all of them (couldn't find MINE at first!)

IMBlessed5
08-06-2008, 04:46 PM
If you click on Shack Contests, then Shack Survivor, it will bring them all up. You just have to scroll all the way down past the huge Survivor logo. What pops up at the top is not complete, but they are all at the bottom.

Darleneh710
08-06-2008, 06:43 PM
I couldn't find mine, and maybe it had to do with when I edited my photo, so I went in to "edit" it again and noticed that the category it was in was member gallery, so I changed it back to shack contest and still can't find it. Oh well, hope others can see it..so frustrating lol

IMBlessed5
08-06-2008, 07:14 PM
Darlene, I see yours when I click on Shack Contests then scroll down to the bottom. Yours and hutchink's. Right below the subcategories "Shack Survivor" and "Exhile Island". Not sure why it's there or if those two are included in the game. Just wanted to let you know I saw it.