PDA

View Full Version : Just chillin till Traci gets here and I have at least 5 more hours!! LOL

iloveflipflops
08-08-2008, 03:57 PM
Its only 4 pm but I wanted to get all checked into the hotel and i did not want to be in rush hour traffic so I left my friend's house and beat the rush hour so here I sit till rush hour is over (6 pm I am guessing?)... I may run over to Archivers!?!??! I got our tickets for the convention so that is done.

I had a great time with my aunt and uncle last night. They took me out for chinese last night. It was great fun catching up. They showed me real old photos of our family from 1907 or 1800's and they even gave me copies so I am going to frame them and do something with them. They even have names on the back of the photos. Today I spent with my friend Missy and she took me out for mexican. I haven't had a moment to rest so now I am just sitting here in a quiet hotel room before Traci arrives :).

I may venture out after the traffic dies down ... to Archivers .. if i can find it using my GPS ...

workin4stamps
08-08-2008, 04:00 PM
oh man!!! I forgot to bring my Archiver's coupon with me!!!

iloveflipflops
08-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Thanks for reminding me ... i have mine but need to find it. lol

logcabincreations
08-08-2008, 04:17 PM
What fun you girls will have! Be safe.

cindi
08-08-2008, 04:44 PM
if I was there I'd be dragging you to the hotel pool! lol
glad to hear you had a safe & fun time getting there
:)

Erin K
08-08-2008, 04:47 PM
I have this vision of Sherri in the car screaming "Find Archivers" into the GPS.

that's how they work right, you shreek things into them?

that's how I work my step-mom's from the back seat,

GrammaStamper
08-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Sherri, I hope you have a great time and spend loads of money! The satisfaction of a trip is in direct relation to the amount of money we spend, no?